•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

AFTER A LONG TIME IT WAS GOLDEN EPISODE OF JJKN AND ENJOYED BY HEART.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Armaan made a mistake by making Jassi the CM of Gm. Whatever he has done that is love and tribute to his wife. B'COZ HIS LIFE IS JASSI.

My hunch is that Shuili will came up with some problem for Jassi. I don't know what SS role in this JJKN whether positive and negative. The 51% share which Shuili gave to Armaan with an intention and its not only to help Janda. It was her step to be more close to Armaan. If Armaan refuses Shuili after knowing she loves her then there will be a disaster. She will not leave a single chance to create misunderstanding between JandA or harm Jassi.

Aryan act brilliantly yesterday. All other also done very well. May be Aryan will totally be changed and I hope so. I don't want to see such handsome guy in negative role.

Jassi phas gayi after being CM of GM. She is in trap.

Armaan will definitely be obliged Shuili for her such nice support and she will take full advantag.

We could make out some thing if we know what role SS will exactly play.

Let us see what happens.

U r absolutely right fan no 1. Yesterdays episode was just superb. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ It was really a golden episode. I am also thinking the same thing. What would be Shilpa's role??????????
Have to give credit that the show is really good. Thanks for sharing
i think shuili is nice.. 😳
what if ss is mallika now after all surgeries and makeovers and what nots
someone did mention this possiblities yday
and in the promo she ws in saris and well we didnt actually see mallika accepting jassi isnt it

yes show was very good yday and i think jassi wud unite shooli with that doc guy who keeps changing his names like her

Originally posted by chatterbox

what if ss is mallika now after all surgeries and makeovers and what nots
someone did mention this possiblities yday
and in the promo she ws in saris and well we didnt actually see mallika accepting jassi isnt it

yes show was very good yday and i think jassi wud unite shooli with that doc guy who keeps changing his names like her

subh subh bolo CB😭😭😭...hansa di was like SS is one of his ex-flames🀒, and khush and you are like she is mallika......if sanda have any scorching scenes, i am done with jjkn😭😭😭.....seriously, let sanda do whatever they want in real life...but in jjkn, its janda, janda and jandaπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....

u said it buffie, there shouldnt be any sanda scenes in jjkn. 🀒 in jjkn there is our one and only one janda period! πŸ‘
Originally posted by Buffie

subh subh bolo CB😭😭😭...hansa di was like SS is one of his ex-flames🀒, and khush and you are like she is mallika......if sanda have any scorching scenes, i am done with jjkn😭😭😭.....seriously, let sanda do whatever they want in real life...but in jjkn, its janda, janda and jandaπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....

buffy i never said anything tht ss wud be  armaan love interest

i was only thinking what if she is mallika but then till she makes entry we wotn know

and in the promo she is smiling nicely and seems to approve of jassi and armaan

and yes in jjkn its only janda janda janda like u said

and at this juncture i dont think makers wud ruin that and i think tabs did say ss doesnt hv any love interest of armaan

so it wud be good positive role of some kind i think

and buffy i read ur update check what i hv written there

I agree, ur absolutely right