Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh friggin hell - Bua was the michelin tire baby?

I didn;t feel like squeezing her though.  Felt like grabbing hold of her braid, tying it up the back fender of my car and then going on a drive over a gravel road.  Is that wrong to say on a post with baby pics...
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

You cracking me up like crazy... 🤣 🤣 🤣... seriously she's that Michelin tire baby for sure... OMG, I can't stop laughing...🤣
Originally posted by: momma1128

I didn;t feel like squeezing her though.  Felt like grabbing hold of her braid, tying it up the back fender of my car and then going on a drive over a gravel road.  Is that wrong to say on a post with baby pics...

He he She was better than the other two though!!! I want babuji to miraculously recover and tell the Gupta dumbos what he went through though!!
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Somzz! You're unbelievable!
I admire your posts yaa!

Buaji was sensible to agree with Khushi and Payal! And that Garima was so insensitive - who starts a relationship with a lie?!
I completely agree with your description on La! Finally!

Loved the piI never wanted to squeeze Bua like this before!!!!cs - madhumati the chubby baby - aaahh i want to squeeezzzeee! Hehe!

Dank U!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
YES!!!  Babuji should recover and the first thing he needs to do to his wife and sister is say is pull your heads out of your butts and don't you two ever shut the f**k up.
^ Anu ...The first thing I want him to do is get a CT scan of Ammaji...Whatta loser she is!!!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum post😊
Buaji bechari ke dil ke hazaar tukde hue..bt 1st time in ntire history of IPKKND i likd hr char.
Garima is seriously unbelievabl..she is huge disappointment.*shakes head*
Shashi..i mst say..dis man is consistently gud in expressin hmself in paralysd state.
Payal...i like dat she ws al 4 truth..n support 4 khushi..bt bt shudnt she b goin wid khushi 2 Raizadas as a emotional support n witness..actually y only payal..d ntir guptas shud go..instead dey r uploadin al der tensions on poor heartbrkn soul.
La hs finaly return 2 reality.

Originally posted by: -Gautami

Awsum post😊
Buaji bechari ke dil ke hazaar tukde hue..bt 1st time in ntire history of IPKKND i likd hr char.
Garima is seriously unbelievabl..she is huge disappointment.*shakes head*
Shashi..i mst say..dis man is consistently gud in expressin hmself in paralysd state.
Payal...i like dat she ws al 4 truth..n support 4 khushi..bt bt shudnt she b goin wid khushi 2 Raizadas as a emotional support n witness..actually y only payal..d ntir guptas shud go..instead dey r uploadin al der tensions on poor heartbrkn soul.
La hs finaly return 2 reality.

Yup we all were talking bout the same thing as to why Khushi is going there alone!!