India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

TABY'S EFFORTS RANG LAYI

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Yaar I dont know you have noticed this or not but JJKN and JANDA scenes have improved a lot these days. It may be my intuition or my craze towards JJKN that has climbed onto my head and saying. Lets take the holi episode to begin withEmbarrassed. Didn't you think that jassi has started to say I LOVE YOU instead of I LOVE YOU ARMAANEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. The way armaan returns the i love you was even more ferventWinkEmbarrassed.

The way he gave rung on jassi and the way jassi felt his presence and her expressions when armaan touched her was even more passionate. The determination with which armaan says " main holi tumhare saath manaye bagar nehi jaunga" was so sweetEmbarrassed and very nicely Apurva brought out his ziddi and naughty nature, which was even more wonderful than usual. I really think that its taby's effortClap Clapfor which all these are happening. its only becoz she took those threads to MS Diya Singh and she came to know that how much we love JANDA.

Again in the cosmos show when aryan was exposed by jassi, the way armaan gripped her to console her was so beautiful that usual. He clapped for her, encouraged her and everything was much more fascinating. The most amazing part is the scene never looked like a scene rather something real. At night the way both stood there staring at the skyEmbarrassed. those magical words by jassi and armaan are still now vibrating in my ears. i found them even more and more romantic than usual. One thing that left me speechless was when they were about to hug and fall into each others arms armaan unknowingly looked at jassi's lips which I found very cute. Correct me if i am wrong Diya Singh took those threads seriously. i wish I cud say this for Shilpa's case.

I know I am repeating this again and again but its the whole truth and nothing but the truth that all these happened just for Taby. THANK YOU SO MUCH TABS. U are really a star of the JJKN ClapClapand I know everyone will agree to this.

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
sorry, me is just speechless..

Embarrassed
leo_pooja Groupbie
leo_pooja
leo_pooja

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap go tabs!!! Clap Clap
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Ananya thanks, and hope things just keep heating up between JandA Embarrassed The makers should turn up the heat since we dont know when will it end
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Clap
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wonderfully said anu Clap ... thanx a whole ton tabu for your efforts... God bless!!!!!!!!
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
great going Tabs..you have made all JandA lowers so happy...great scenes, lowe it. and thanks Ananya for posting this ..

Go to top