wrong answers in the contest - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
I know but i keep on getting the right answers๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

the question "Odhli chunariya tere naam ki' was picturised on?" has the wrong answer

when i selected kajol and salman it said i had an incorrect response.

that song is from the movie pyar kiya to darna kya...it was starting kajol and salman

Hey

even i got wrong anser.... Albert Einstine was awarded the 1921 Nobel Prize for his explanation of the photoelectric effect..... but when i clicked on this i got it wrong... ๐Ÿ˜ก i got this question thrice....

so third time when i got the same question i tried to click on "Theory of relativity" it was told to be the correct answer....๐Ÿ˜†

yea i got some right answers wrong too.
Yes, I got wrong answer too - India's first scientific satellite - it is Rohini; but the system said wrong answer ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Wot r these questions????Y i never knew it???๐Ÿ˜ญ
It's the splash the balloon contest, it's great fun. Do play, if you're not playing yet. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You can see the link on the right side on each IF webpage.

i think so too there r some wrong answers... i got almost 3 or so.. please check moderators..

on the whole the game is real fun!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it aint as fun as mujhse dosti karoge contest tho this 1 makes u use ur brian which aint good if its not fully workin๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by samie

it aint as fun as mujhse dosti karoge contest tho this 1 makes u use ur brian which aint good if its not fully workin๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†LOL...i know...i've given up on answering questions becuz my brain is tired...i cant think anymore!