Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 7)

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindustanidude

Originally posted by cutiepie

and tell u wht all these infos on the indian idol site is rubbish,u know why bicuz last time i read that antara wants her best friend karu to win but when she was asked on mondays epi she said that anuj shud win!!!its all rubbish and u know that the person we chat with r actually not the orginals bicuz they dont have enough time to sit and chat!!and u know na how the ppl edit everything to get popularity!!

If everything you say is true then i take my words back.

thatz gud

abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
sandeep will be next idol
i cant belive he said that....overconfidence will chuck him out........just like rahul vaidya........egoism is something thejunta dont like.karu shd be careful.but anyways i think he will not get votes after he said this....i think junta like someone like abhijeet..sweet..humble..not overconfident..hardworkin..and most imp not egoistic
achhi_anil Goldie
achhi_anil
achhi_anil

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
KARU IS NOT OVER CONFIDENT.HAVE U PERSONALLY SEEN HIS INTERVIEW OR RATHER HEARD HS INTERVIEW.THEN HOW CAN U ALL DEDUCE ALL THIS STUFF.ITS THE MIX MASALA OF THE SITES.AND THEY KNOW THAT AMEY AND KARU WERE VERY GOOD COMEPTETORS THATS WHY THEY TOK THE NAME OF KARU ,BUT NOT THOSE TWO SANDY AND ANUJ.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED SO MANY TIMES.NOW WILL U STOP IT PLZZZ
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritha19

Originally posted by karunya_forever

what the hell guyzzz!!!he just said this for amey date HE WASNT BLOWING HIS OWN TRUMPET
but silly people like you all(who r saying such things) are just too much..........................
and A QUICK REMINDER AMEY ALSO SAID ,AFTER HIS ELIMINATION,THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT HE WILL THE NEXT II.if you all r saying karu is proud then amey is PROUDER

Clap very well said!

thanks.......so u r a karunya fan...if yes hi, if no still hi!!hee hee

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged

what the hell guyzzz!!!he just said this for amey date HE WASNT BLOWING HIS OWN TRUMPET
but silly people like you all(who r saying such things) are just too much..........................
and A QUICK REMINDER AMEY ALSO SAID ,AFTER HIS ELIMINATION,THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT HE WILL THE NEXT II.if you all r saying karu is proud then amey is PROUDER

Ok even if Amey said that people thought he will be the next II, atleast  Amey did not say that the others have got to the top by luck, and that they have surprised everyone.Wink

Well Karunya should just be careful now about his comments, the media just needs one negative thing to blow out of proportion.Tongue

Edited by Connie - 22 March 2006 at 3:21am
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Ok even if Amey said that people thought he will be the next II, atleast  Amey did not say that the others have got to the top by luck.Tongue

hey i am not against amey itz just only a point.and remember karunya and amey both are good and they both said the truth Clap

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Ok even if Amey said that people thought he will be the next II, atleast  Amey did not say that the others have got to the top by luck.Tongue

hey i am not against amey itz just only a point.and remember karunya and amey both are good and they both said the truth Clap

Yes but now Karunya needs to be careful, the media is good at blowing things out of proportion this is a very crucial time for all the 3 contestants I feel after all this looks like the stage is set for Sandeep.

The last week the judge's opions were not encouraging.

I know Sony will want a raw talent Sandeep looks like the dark horse.
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Yes but now Karunya needs to be careful, the media is good at blowing things out of proportion this is a very crucial time for all the 3 contestants I feel after all this looks like the stage is set for Sandeep.

The last week the judge's opions were not encouraging.

I know Sony will want a raw talent Sandeep looks like the dark horse.

YA U R RITE

Edited by karunya_forever - 22 March 2006 at 8:37am

Go to top