Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 4)

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
yes thats wht i and karu means!
so if we r allowed to give our views then why not karu!?!
it means that he says what he think and wht's in his heart!!he is like an open book hiding nothing from anyone not even his fans!

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
and ya the news abt the site having fake messages and interviews is true!
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
anywayz it was nice talking to u1 Smile
ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
This is the reason that as a society will will never progress. We have no value for talent.
The contestants, the judges can tell us over and over again that the person who deserves to win is Karunya.

But, as a society we could care less. All that matters is if we look bola bali. Our singing can suck. That doesn't matter.

I should of participated in the contestant. I didn't know you could be an average singer and still win as long as you seem nice and have a good smile.
Ridiculous! Oh.... I forgot.....I sing from my heart too. Smile
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
this article is put up in sony site NOW,so many days later.WHY....nobody would have bought it earlier.the timing PERRRRRFECT.
I have been saying for the last few days...sonus comment will open a pandoras box and it will be used against Karunya, like a weapon till people vote him out. the judges...what can i say..I am sure they know ,they have the power to change public opinion.
    panna was the worst hit, i never felt he was singing badly till episode after episode we were told....that is fair,they know better,but he deserved to be in this competition much much longer,he set the stage on fire.

ANY WAY..the machinery is in place to crown the new INDIAN IDOL....sandeep.

stage on fire...
hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie

yes thats wht i and karu means!
so if we r allowed to give our views then why not karu!?!
it means that he says what he think and wht's in his heart!!he is like an open book hiding nothing from anyone not even his fans!

That means he think that he is a super singer above Sandy and Anuj. Well no problem if he thinks this way but let other people say this, only then it will be great. He should only focus on singing.
hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranig

This is the reason that as a society will will never progress. We have no value for talent.
The contestants, the judges can tell us over and over again that the person who deserves to win is Karunya.

But, as a society we could care less. All that matters is if we look bola bali. Our singing can suck. That doesn't matter.

I should of participated in the contestant. I didn't know you could be an average singer and still win as long as you seem nice and have a good smile.
Ridiculous! Oh.... I forgot.....I sing from my heart too. Smile

Oh Common you seriously think that this SMS show is a "talent show"? If you are really looking for talent you do not need that many episode to decide who is best among the rest why not just bring some people who understand music from inside out (like Shiv Ji- Hariji, But pls no Farah). Or just let all 10 contestants sing in one 2 hour episode and then do the audience poll and the person who got the highest vote can simply become Indian idol in just 2 episodes. It is all happening not in a search of talent but to earn money through SMS's.
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindustanidude

Originally posted by Shawn89

Is he not entitled to his opinion? If thats what he thinks than w/e, still doesnt change the fact he is the best singer there!!!

I am not against any single word he said in above statement. It is a fact I agree that Sandeep and Anuj are no competition to him when you talk about singing. But true heroes do not say good things about themselves it is always said by other people and only than it feels good.

I agree with judges that Karunya is the best singer. But he shouldn't have said this himself. Becasue Janta do not know all the technicality of singing (that is why Udit Narayan and Sony nigam are more famous than Jagjit sing).

For Janta one need to be very Humbel and down to earth person. And I think Sandeep has it.

look at it this way, he wasn't praising himself, he was praising amey. ab baat sach hai to sach hai chahe kitni hi kadvi kyu na ho. who in their right mind did not know the fact before it came out of karunya's mouth. dun crusify him jus cuz he said it. it prolly was a fit of anger n frustration that is IF he even said it.

Edited by amritha19 - 21 March 2006 at 11:47pm

Go to top