India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 3)

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
GUYS WHT'S UP WITH U ALL,OMG TELL ME HOW MANY OF U HAVE CRIED ON AMEY'S EXIT AND SWITCHED OFF THE TV SAYING THAT II2 IS CRAP??!!I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE DID THAT!!APNE APNE GHAROON MEIN TU SAB NE KAHA HOGA KE KYA YAAR AMEY KYUN NIKLA.....SANDEEP AND ANUJ DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP THREE.....SO WHAT IF KARU SAID THAT, BICUZ I DONT FEEL ANYTHING BAD IN THIS EVEN THE JUDGES WUD AGREE WITH HIM!
OK TELL ME WHEN THE ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS WERE ASKED THAT WHO DO U THINK DESERVES TO BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL....ALMOST ALL OF THEM SAID KARU EXCEPT RAVI(THE UNCLE),ANTARA AND YASHREE!!!
DOES THIS MEANS THAT THE CONTESTANTS DID WRONG TO ANUJ AND SANDEEP BY NOT QUOTING THEIR NAMES??
AB MUJHE SACHI SACHI BATAOO KE kya tum logoon ko such mein lagta hai ke un top twelve contestants mein se sandy aur anuj ko yahan hona chahiye tha???
have big hearts not small brains!!!!

Mishtimoni Groupbie
Mishtimoni
Mishtimoni

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindustanidude

Originally posted by Shawn89

Is he not entitled to his opinion? If thats what he thinks than w/e, still doesnt change the fact he is the best singer there!!!

I am not against any single word he said in above statement. It is a fact I agree that Sandeep and Anuj are no competition to him when you talk about singing. But true heroes do not say good things about themselves it is always said by other people and only than it feels good.

I agree with judges that Karunya is the best singer. But he shouldn't have said this himself. Becasue Janta do not know all the technicality of singing (that is why Udit Narayan and Sony nigam are more famous than Jagjit sing).

For Janta one need to be very Humbel and down to earth person. And I think Sandeep has it.

With all due respect, can you give me one technical issue by which you think Sonu (not SonyWink)or Udit is not as good as Jagjit Singh? On the contrary, Udit and Sonu are far more versatile than Jagjitji. Without belittling the greatness of Jagjitji, I can clearly see why Jagjitji has only a particular category of listeners as his fans, whereas Udit and Sonu have a much broader fan base.

Edited by Mishtimoni - 21 March 2006 at 11:01pm
hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie

GUYS WHT'S UP WITH U ALL,OMG TELL ME HOW MANY OF U HAVE CRIED ON AMEY'S EXIT AND SWITCHED OFF THE TV SAYING THAT II2 IS CRAP??!!I KNOW ALMOST EVERYONE DID THAT!!APNE APNE GHAROON MEIN TU SAB NE KAHA HOGA KE KYA YAAR AMEY KYUN NIKLA.....SANDEEP AND ANUJ DOESNT EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN THE TOP THREE.....SO WHAT IF KARU SAID THAT, BICUZ I DONT FEEL ANYTHING BAD IN THIS EVEN THE JUDGES WUD AGREE WITH HIM!
OK TELL ME WHEN THE ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS WERE ASKED THAT WHO DO U THINK DESERVES TO BE THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL....ALMOST ALL OF THEM SAID KARU EXCEPT RAVI(THE UNCLE),ANTARA AND YASHREE!!!
DOES THIS MEANS THAT THE CONTESTANTS DID WRONG TO ANUJ AND SANDEEP BY NOT QUOTING THEIR NAMES??
AB MUJHE SACHI SACHI BATAOO KE kya tum logoon ko such mein lagta hai ke un top twelve contestants mein se sandy aur anuj ko yahan hona chahiye tha???
have big hearts not small brains!!!!

hey cutiepie, nobody here is denying the fact that Karunya is the best singer among 3 left. I repeat He is the best singer .

But guess why everyone (well almost everyone) including me has declared Amay our "True Indian Idol". Because he said one thing after he voted out that "he see Anuj as a talented person because you cannot define talent". Audience have verity of tests and they do not all the time look for the deep technicality of the singing rather they can simply feel the song if it came from a "pure heart".

I remember during FG that when Ruprekha went to meet Our super hero Abhijit Savant he told her that "Janta music mai itna nahi samzti hai bus dil se gao or agar unko achaa lagega to tumhai vote milenge.

Now Karunya's singing has lost that "pure heart dil se dil tak" flavor.

Edited by hindustanidude - 21 March 2006 at 11:09pm
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
but dear thats wht u think!!but the truth is that still now when he stands on the stage and starts singing ...the time stops and his voice touches ur heart and u feel that this man shud win the contest!!!

tell me one thing do u really think that anuj and sandy shud have been here???
cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
and tell u wht all these infos on the indian idol site is rubbish,u know why bicuz last time i read that antara wants her best friend karu to win but when she was asked on mondays epi she said that anuj shud win!!!its all rubbish and u know that the person we chat with r actually not the orginals bicuz they dont have enough time to sit and chat!!and u know na how the ppl edit everything to get popularity!!
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

but dear thats wht u think!!but the truth is that still now when he stands on the stage and starts singing ...the time stops and his voice touches ur heart and u feel that this man shud win the contest!!!

tell me one thing do u really think that anuj and sandy shud have been here???

No, Amay All the way. But if at this point I have to choose between Karunya and Sandy, I'll go for Sandy.

Edited by hindustanidude - 21 March 2006 at 11:28pm
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

and tell u wht all these infos on the indian idol site is rubbish,u know why bicuz last time i read that antara wants her best friend karu to win but when she was asked on mondays epi she said that anuj shud win!!!its all rubbish and u know that the person we chat with r actually not the orginals bicuz they dont have enough time to sit and chat!!and u know na how the ppl edit everything to get popularity!!

If everything you say is true then i take my words back.
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
And if the indian idol site is rubbish then so is the program.

Go to top