India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 2)

abhi_fan Senior Member
abhi_fan
abhi_fan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
It's true that he's a much better singer than the other two but he can't say there's no real competition because u never know who gets more audience votes...it depends on a lot of things and not just singing. So if he thinks there's no real competition...he's being too complacent.

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
His comment is from an article posted on the SifyMax site. Usually those articles are nothing but gossip. Regardless, he is the best singer left in the competition now.
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhi_fan

It's true that he's a much better singer than the other two but he can't say there's no real competition because u never know who gets more audience votes...it depends on a lot of things and not just singing. So if he thinks there's no real competition...he's being too complacent.

agree

hindustanidude Senior Member
hindustanidude
hindustanidude

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawn89

Is he not entitled to his opinion? If thats what he thinks than w/e, still doesnt change the fact he is the best singer there!!!

I am not against any single word he said in above statement. It is a fact I agree that Sandeep and Anuj are no competition to him when you talk about singing. But true heroes do not say good things about themselves it is always said by other people and only than it feels good.

I agree with judges that Karunya is the best singer. But he shouldn't have said this himself. Becasue Janta do not know all the technicality of singing (that is why Udit Narayan and Sony nigam are more famous than Jagjit sing).

For Janta one need to be very Humbel and down to earth person. And I think Sandeep has it.

Edited by hindustanidude - 21 March 2006 at 9:24pm
priyav IF-Dazzler
priyav
priyav

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
amey should not have voted out last week and karunya is the only contestant who stood up for him.
it was really unfair to see amey out and i am happy that karunya took his side.
he didnt worry abt his image,but he supported amey,whereas sandeep was a mere spectator and maintained his cleanish boy looks.
i respect karunya for this and plz vote for karunya
avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
agar woh samajti uski sewa ab or koi nehi he is competition me. then tell him to prove Confused
datspreets Goldie
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
he definitely said the truth!!

but sayign it on TV was wrong. such things shoudl be kept to oneself only. Smile
~RexKiRani~ IF-Sizzlerz
~RexKiRani~
~RexKiRani~

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

Is he not entitled to his opinion? If thats what he thinks than w/e, still doesnt change the fact he is the best singer there!!!

i totally agree...he is one of th ebest singer..........and he deserves to win BASBig smile

Go to top