Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 12)

sweety001 IF-Dazzler
sweety001
sweety001

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancnballa23

You know the media........they are sharks....hope they don't eat Karunya up.

ya they report anything...

jakapa Groupbie
jakapa
jakapa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
It would probably be good if karu loses...I don't think being II will be good for him in the long term...
jakapa Groupbie
jakapa
jakapa

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
The Indian Idol show has lost my respect...
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

Originally posted by sonyaee

First, we're reading too much into what he is saying. He may have said the thing about 'no real competition left' when the journo asked him about Amey's ouster. We don't know what the journo asked him so why are we assuming?

In AI, the contestants defend themselves all the time and their talent all the time! What is wrong w/that? When Amey defended himself for picking Mahi Ve, so many people had an issue w/it. When Antara told the junta to vote using their ears, so many people had a prob w/that as well! Now this!

Seriously, honesty in the worst policy in II2! Better to be quiet and look dumbfounded all the time I guess! LOL

C even i am votin for karu!! But tha thing is being diplomat is something really different from being dumbfounded!! U need to watch ur words!!

Thanks for the advice, I guess I proved my point w/my choice of words. Wink

Good one! ClapLOL

Pardon me but!! I never asked u to watch UR WORDS.. I said Karunya shud!....let it b guys

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jakapa

The Indian Idol show has lost my respect...

yes that should have been the header"indian idol show has lost my respect."

PS.   cafe roundsDead

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
fight fight, but please vote for karunya
rishimahajan Senior Member
rishimahajan
rishimahajan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindustanidude

This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.

I won't hold that against him. Sometime things appear to be wrong, don't read the fine line. may be he ment something else.
He is a great singer guys and if you lose respect for someone so easily than i doubt that you ever respected the guy.

east or west Karu is the best

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishimahajan

Originally posted by hindustanidude

This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.

I won't hold that against him. Sometime things appear to be wrong, don't read the fine line. may be he ment something else.
He is a great singer guys and if you lose respect for someone so easily than i doubt that you ever respected the guy.

east or west Karu is the best

ya i agree.very well said.

some people are emotional freaks and they come in everything they read and find.just stop reacting so childishly by taking the things seriously which the media put in writing.

Go to top