Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Karunya has lost my respect... (Page 11)

sonu_nigamfan IF-Rockerz
sonu_nigamfan
sonu_nigamfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Cool tht makes it three....If we vote around 200 timesavg in two weeks...tht makes it 600 votes.K4ever is there anyway u can get any aquaintance of urs in India 2 vote????This q is to Harshmm and all other Karu fans.....I just wanna know the odds in this forum

harshmm IF-Dazzler
harshmm
harshmm

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonu_nigamfan

Cool tht makes it three....If we vote around 200 timesavg in two weeks...tht makes it 600 votes.K4ever is there anyway u can get any aquaintance of urs in India 2 vote????This q is to Harshmm and all other Karu fans.....I just wanna know the odds in this forum

Hi Sonu fan,

I have told my friends and family so far and am looking for more avenues for votes.

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rachanav Newbie
rachanav
rachanav

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyav

amey should not have voted out last week and karunya is the only contestant who stood up for him.
it was really unfair to see amey out and i am happy that karunya took his side.
he didnt worry abt his image,but he supported amey,whereas sandeep was a mere spectator and maintained his cleanish boy looks.
i respect karunya for this and plz vote for karunya
rachanav Newbie
rachanav
rachanav

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Karunya is young and imature.He will learn.Pardenhim
anil
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindustanidude

This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.

I agreee with you!! After he said that.. I was kinda liike..umm thas kinda mean?? I mean it mite b truee for him.. Im not sayin I dont hav anyy respect for him cuz I do.. i think hes a gret singer. but I dont think anymorr that hes that great human being. Sandeep and Anuj reallyyy tried reallyy hardd and improved alot.... With or without Karu and Anuj there.. I always wanted Sandeep to win...soo all my goood wishes n prayerss r wit him!!!Big smile but Karu still got my respect tho cuz I respect his singin n verstalityy

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 22 March 2006 at 2:23pm
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

Originally posted by sonyaee

First, we're reading too much into what he is saying. He may have said the thing about 'no real competition left' when the journo asked him about Amey's ouster. We don't know what the journo asked him so why are we assuming?

In AI, the contestants defend themselves all the time and their talent all the time! What is wrong w/that? When Amey defended himself for picking Mahi Ve, so many people had an issue w/it. When Antara told the junta to vote using their ears, so many people had a prob w/that as well! Now this!

Seriously, honesty in the worst policy in II2! Better to be quiet and look dumbfounded all the time I guess! LOL

C even i am votin for karu!! But tha thing is being diplomat is something really different from being dumbfounded!! U need to watch ur words!!

Thanks for the advice, I guess I proved my point w/my choice of words. Wink

Good one! ClapLOL

Go to top