Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritha19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: hindustanidude

I am not against any single word he said in above statement. It is a fact I agree that Sandeep and Anuj are no competition to him when you talk about singing. But true heroes do not say good things about themselves it is always said by other people and only than it feels good.

I agree with judges that Karunya is the best singer. But he shouldn't have said this himself. Becasue Janta do not know all the technicality of singing (that is why Udit Narayan and Sony nigam are more famous than Jagjit sing).

For Janta one need to be very Humbel and down to earth person. And I think Sandeep has it.

look at it this way, he wasn't praising himself, he was praising amey. ab baat sach hai to sach hai chahe kitni hi kadvi kyu na ho. who in their right mind did not know the fact before it came out of karunya's mouth. dun crusify him jus cuz he said it. it prolly was a fit of anger n frustration that is IF he even said it.

Edited by amritha19 - 18 years ago
pramod_10 thumbnail

According to me, it depends on person to person.
one like to be humble, modest etc....somebody else like to be as straight as possible.

If he is talented and if he feels so, i feel there is nothing wrong in it. Even if he doesnt say it, we all know sandeep n anuj cant sing as gud as karu. the only point is, whether he is humble enf or not to say that.

the problem is, once he says it on tv, lakhs of people watch it. so, it is obvious we get lakhs of opinions on it. some gud n some bad. but i feel it is okey.

and the other thing is HE IS only 19 YEARS OLD, YOUNGEST OF ALL. AMEY HAS GONE THRU ONE COMPETITION AND CAME BACK AND HE HAS GOT SOME EXPERIENCE. MAY BE KARUNYA DIDNT KNOW HOW TO INTERACT WITH TV N JUNTA OR HE MIGHT NOT BE SMART ENF TO PRETEND HE IS HUMBLE.

the truth is ALL OF US FALL TO WHATEVER IS BEING SAID ON TV AND START ANALYSING IT. LOOK AT OUR POLITICIANS, THEY SAY LOTS OF SWEET THINGS ON TV N DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF IT. BUT, WE ALL FALL FOR THOSE WORDS.

so, i say..give karunya a break. and let him concentrate on singing. LET THE BEST SINGER WIN. NOT THE INNOCENT LOOKING FACE AND RELATIVELY BESURA GUYS.
I FEEL, IF ONE IS CONFIDENT ABOUT HIMSELF ...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN SAYING WHATEVER HE FEELS AS LONG AS IT IS TRUE.

ranig thumbnail

Oh Common you seriously think that this SMS show is a "talent show"? If you are really looking for talent you do not need that many episode to decide who is best among the rest why not just bring some people who understand music from inside out (like Shiv Ji- Hariji, But pls no Farah). Or just let all 10 contestants sing in one 2 hour episode and then do the audience poll and the person who got the highest vote can simply become Indian idol in just 2 episodes. It is all happening not in a search of talent but to earn money through SMS's.

That's why I said I should participate. Like you said , it's not about talent anyway. 

amritha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

That's why I said I should participate. Like you said , it's not about talent anyway. 

so tru! so i guess i'l b seeing u in mumbai next year for II 3.... i 'm also participating but idun think i'l win cuz i'm just not besuri enoughπŸ˜‰

ranig thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritha19

so tru! so i guess i'l b seeing u in mumbai next year for II 3.... i 'm also participating but idun think i'l win cuz i'm just not besuri enoughπŸ˜‰

Thanks , hope you'll vote for me. I look boli and have a good smile . I sing ok , but as you know that doesn't matter πŸ˜†. I hope you join along too. You might get voted out if your too good. That's the only problem πŸ˜†

karunya- II2 thumbnail

This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.

hindustanidude,
can u tell me where did he tell this?

i think we are just blowing this out of proportion. We all know how media twists the quotes to get the masala out. Remember wat happened with antara just before he got voted out?She said that i don't agree that i am totaly besira. they will never show wat was the actual question was. But they cut & showed only the statement which can create lil sensation, as anu mallik & sonu reacted to it,  to get more publicity for their our good.

Same thing would have happened here. Probably the question was related to AMEY, and even of KARU commented that, it  must have been definetly in that line.

mm556 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with amritha19 that he was not praising himself but Amey. I have plenty of incidents to show that everytime Anu Malik stand up this guy goes down on feet. That is not humble and respect. Hope people don't get carried away by his statement, but keep him voting.

Look guys we are looking for a good singer and performer which i believe it only Karunya

Keep voting for Karunya
hindustanidude thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

Go for it. i'll vote for you πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
ranig thumbnail

Go for it. i'll vote for you πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

😳 Thanks! Your already ambarassing me, Yaar! I feel famous already. You might wanta take my autograph now , just in case. πŸ˜† 

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
last time Avi also said tht rahul was his biggest fear in the presence of amit. wats wrong wit this?this is compitition yaar..eise bate to hote rehti hey.if karu said so i dint find any wrong.