Karunya has lost my respect...

hindustanidude thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.
Edited by hindustanidude - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindustanidude

This is what Karunya said:
Karunya was the first to speak up after the shoot, as he felt that after Amey, it would be he who would be voted out next. "For Sandeep and Anuj to have reached this point, it is a big thing. They have surprised audiences and themselves. But now after Amey leaving I feel I have no real competition," said Karunya.

Now let me just remind him one famous quote that "It is hard to reach all heights in the life but sustaining it is even harder".

Did Amithabh ever say that he doesn't have "no real competition" in bollywood?

Did Sachin or Lara ever say that they don't have "no real competition" in cricket?

And on a lighter note did Lalooji ever say that his doesn't have "no real competition" in Politicswa?

The only reason why Qazi won the FG title was that he worked hard and always concentrated on his performances and not bashed other people. In the beginning my top 3 were; Amay, Karunya & Sandeep in that order. But after Amay left I thought Sandeep is good enough for # 2 spot and Karunya should win the Idol. But after the above statement from Karunya now I really want Sandeep to be the Next Indian IDOL.

he siad the truth.......but anyways didnt expect him to say that on TV.........

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Yeah he did say the truth! But to say it on tv....he could have just kept it to himself. I guess he just blabbered it out......
Is he not entitled to his opinion? If thats what he thinks than w/e, still doesnt change the fact he is the best singer there!!!

nibbler thumbnail
yup shawn.....it really doesnt change that fact..........he is the best there and no one can deny that fact.......
Niceup thumbnail
has he said those words?..........cant believe 😭 .may be slip of tongue
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
You know the media........they are sharks....hope they don't eat Karunya up.
abhi_fan thumbnail
It's true that he's a much better singer than the other two but he can't say there's no real competition because u never know who gets more audience votes...it depends on a lot of things and not just singing. So if he thinks there's no real competition...he's being too complacent.
anonmember thumbnail
His comment is from an article posted on the SifyMax site. Usually those articles are nothing but gossip. Regardless, he is the best singer left in the competition now.
Niceup thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_fan

It's true that he's a much better singer than the other two but he can't say there's no real competition because u never know who gets more audience votes...it depends on a lot of things and not just singing. So if he thinks there's no real competition...he's being too complacent.

agree