How do you like the show so far...

Selina thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think its pretty interesting.. I just hope it doesnt turn into saas-bahu bakwaaaas like all of Ekta's other shows.

What about you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is an atypical Ekta soap, which is by far very refreshing, so it is already off to a very good start. I think the girl is a sense like Kripa- it will take some time for her to grow on me. Of course, can't wait for Ejaz to come on the show. Hope the show keeps up its pace and fresh story!!!!!!!!!!11 😃 Edited by dhoopkinarey - 18 years ago
Bittersweet thumbnail
I really liek this show so far...its got a good blend of comedy and emtion...and NImmo, the dad and kanta ben are hilarious..i rally like them

OF course, Eijaz will be the icing ont he cake once he enters! Edited by Bittersweet - 18 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
the show is ok....i didnt quite enjoy it...Nimmo kinda over acts...
marvish thumbnail
i kinda like the show coz after a long gap am watching some comedy in a show so it's quite refreshing and with eijoo baby it will sure spice up a lot 😉 😉
tv-fan thumbnail
Hey,
I liked the new approach to the show..It has all the elements of a regular show..and the humor is also fine tuned..so it works..Lets hope it stays focused..so far so good...
Haila..cant wait for my dashing hero to make its entry..The ratings will go sky rocketing 😆  😆
--Leena

ps..Eijoo jaldi aa jao!!!!!!!
ashmichael thumbnail
I have watched both the episodes. Find it very funny. specially her ' panga ' with God.

Died laughing yesterday after she realises sanjit her new boss after throwing her shoe at him.

I think it will be funny, definitiely the angle of pati - saas and the rigamarole will come into place, but if they can keep it on the track it is now, it will be a good watch
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think its a nie show...very funny too
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
hmm i dint like it that much!! It was gud 4 a change MERA BHI PANGA HAI GOD SE 😉 ...

But we all know its kkekta's show gotta get bore in future
lets c wt she actually does 2 tha show
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the concept...but then i also liked the concept of a lot of Ekta's shows...it's later that it falls on it's face.

I like the interaction with god but some of the 'humour' is a little over the top...again the idea is good but the subtlty is missing ...seems like a kids show ...Kantaben's dance scene was too ridiculous but I liked the scenes between dad and nimmo and looks like the ones between boss and nimmo will be fun too.

Ekta's problem has always been going over the top....in melodrama and comedy too it seems.

just watching to see my dearest Eijaz...I hope his character is more spunky than Kavya...(eijaz is wasted as Kavya lately)

Gia