Posted: 18 years ago
Hey members, how are you?This is kind of a baby show...but just curious do u watch the Teletubbies?Do u like my avatar...it has the teletubbies picture on it!😆 Edited by tahmina_1994 - 18 years ago
Tammy...my 3 years old cousin watches Teletubbies...she can't type...otherwise i would have given this link to her to comment.. 😆 😆 😆 !!
awww.. brought back some good ol' memories.. ahahha.. no I dont watch it nemore, but I used to when I was young!! & cute avatar!! :D
Haha thtz so kute! i used to watch it! my bro used to love it! 😆

Nope..I find it so depressing now! Lol..its cute but you need to have patientence to watch that show! Which I dont got😆 But its a very cute show! I watched it until I was like 10😆😳

Priya

baq in the 90s when they started but as mrs sean 😉 has said u need patience
i luv teletubbies... tinky winky , dipsy, lala,po teletubbies teletubbies say hello

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Tammy...my 3 years old cousin watches Teletubbies...she can't type...otherwise i would have given this link to her to comment.. 😆 😆 😆 !!

😆😆

Originally posted by missspriyaaa

awww.. brought back some good ol' memories.. ahahha.. no I dont watch it nemore, but I used to when I was young!! & cute avatar!! :D

Thanks, I wanted to do something else that is cute but all I found was this panda bear on a tree, and b4 I thought to do The Wiggles but then I thought that their kinda ahem ahem yeah

Originally posted by QT143

Haha thtz so kute! i used to watch it! my bro used to love it! 😆

I still do😳