Fear Factor India
Fear Factor India

india fear factor suks (Page 4)

medha82 Senior Member
medha82
medha82

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by navpun

secondly, the girls in India are not tht rough and tough types....now I am talking abt girls in general....exceptions are alwaz there. Basically, do u think if the stunts would had been of the level in US any girl would have been able to do it?????

Chill out.

Yes i agree with u completely..What ppl don't understand is ..its easy to pass a comment..but only the contender knows the difficulties they come across!!

Any why this comparison between the West and the East..if u feel Indian FF s**s..then don't see..u have a choice to flip ur TV channels or tunrn off ur sets!!

Just put ur self in their shoes!!

Edited by medha82 - 14 April 2006 at 11:01pm

desirocks IF-Rockerz
desirocks
desirocks

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
india fear factor totally sucks Dead Cry and the host is way stupid and that background scream Dead is horrible. Cry
zarine Senior Member
zarine
zarine

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
ya man!!!! it is nothing darawna in it!!!! What is that!!! I don't like it.
kheli Groupbie
kheli
kheli

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I dont know what that fanofangad is talking about but yo you aint tough so stop coming here and showing off, you cant fight for shyt man and get and life and go fight with pople face to face. If you were tough and shyt you would wouldnt be talking like this on a forum site , and instead would be fighting with poeple face to face... anyways i think that India fear factor SUCKS big time.....they dont know how to do anything and before when i wrote this forum poeple were like cussing me and now others on this site think there so hard man honestly people on this site need a life BAD.
nuvo Groupbie
nuvo
nuvo

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged
okay hol up perdue or who ever u r first of all u gotta watch ur mouth ur naw the only wun on this forum thing dere are other people as well and dey dun wanna here ur *BS*. So jes keep ur shyt to ur self. Yes i too agree that india fear isn't that complex but u gotta clean out ur dyam mouth and if ur da one that wants to fight y dun u jes get ur bomba clot down to where ever cuz nowun wanna waste dere time tryna fight a *wuss* like u!! Dead so jes keep ur mouth shut if ur gunna be like that!! *holy shyt people think there so dyam hard sitting behind the screen i jes wanna no wat would happen if u ever came out from behing that dyam screen of urs and tryed fighting in person*!!! all i no u would get knocked out hard Ouch !!!    Big smile
eZ breeZy homieZ!! Heart    xxx
stuartlittle2 Senior Member
stuartlittle2
stuartlittle2

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
its ok not so good
exquisite gal Goldie
exquisite gal
exquisite gal

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:33am | IP Logged
u must have heard

"empty vessels make much noise"

and

"rudeness is a weak's man's imitation of strength"

so guys and gals be rude to prove ur point that indian ff su**s .. but w/o i can prove that indian ff dus not s**k .. u guys s**k if u say this .. as u dont have the guts .. grapes are sour that's why u r saying dis ..when sum1 will tell u to do it , then u'd say why? it's so silly .. i wont do sumthign so silly but u urself know tht u dont have the guts ..

so guys and gals , chillaxxxxxxxxx!
orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Another reason that it's boring is that Mukul Dev is not entertaining or encouraging. He keeps talking with that blank look Dead

Go to top