about deeda

dissyboy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys..i think deeda is with nitya...she is helping her and i dont think she really went in coma...im not sure but i kinda have dat feeling for sum reason...i think dis because when she saw nitya today dey both looked at each other really weird and it seemed like dey were together tring to ruine da family....now lets see wut is goin to happen...i might be wrong..i hope iam wrong cuz i dont want another twist in da story..

reply guys

thanksss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dissyboy

hi guys..i think deeda is with nitya...she is helping her and i dont think she really went in coma...im not sure but i kinda have dat feeling for sum reason...i think dis because when she saw nitya today dey both looked at each other really weird and it seemed like dey were together tring to ruine da family....now lets see wut is goin to happen...i might be wrong..i hope iam wrong cuz i dont want another twist in da story..

reply guys

thanksss

No.😆

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a vry different opinion i wud say, but then how wud u explain why she crys wen nitya, cums into the room and says rubbish.
i dont think so.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a vry different opinion i wud say, but then how wud u explain why she crys wen nitya, cums into the room and says rubbish.
i dont think so.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i dont think this is tru well i hope not since ekta can do pretty much nefink lets wwatch and see wot happens