India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

RAKSHANDA CRTICIZING KARU ENG (Page 2)

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i think that is not called criticizing......it was simply tesaing all the contestant and they always do that......remember amey and meenal......... LOL

arun_8687 Goldie
arun_8687
arun_8687

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

In TAK TAK Rakshandawas critcizing the english spoken by southerners/hyderabadis . I am wondering if Rakshanda has ever been to Hyd as people in Hyd do not speak english the way she sounded.No way Karunya speaks like that at all.In fact hespeaks very well in english with no accent and much more confident in his communication more than Anuj and Sandeep.Does she have an attitude problem or she thinks she speaks english like the British.Lot of people i have noticed think-- south of Vindhyas everyone is a Madrasi and all they know is idli sambar.How poor is there geography !!Rakshanda you seem to be one of them .No offence to anyone and it is directed at Rakshanda.

Im a hyd'badi ancant agree with u more Clap
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

man this show is crossing all boundries for promoting regionlism.
every1 is putting karu as down as possible, its bcoz hes the best.
wenevr ur the best ur always criticized, so karu shud do watever he is best at , singing and winning more and more hearts

how did you get that idea? how did regionism come into the picture? it was just fun teasing. sonu nigam teases sandeep all the time. anuj is still trying his best even after all the humiliation. who is putting karunya down? all i see is everyone praising him and he deserves that. please don't make a mountain out of molehill.
nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
yup anjali i never thought that they have tried to do that to karu.........they are always like praising him all the time....judges do that and even aman and mini do that all the time.......
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

Originally posted by pragya0

man this show is crossing all boundries for promoting regionlism.
every1 is putting karu as down as possible, its bcoz hes the best.
wenevr ur the best ur always criticized, so karu shud do watever he is best at , singing and winning more and more hearts

how did you get that idea? how did regionism come into the picture? it was just fun teasing. sonu nigam teases sandeep all the time. anuj is still trying his best even after all the humiliation. who is putting karunya down? all i see is everyone praising him and he deserves that. please don't make a mountain out of molehill.

no one is blaming the judges or anyone but rakshanda did it in a bad taste .it was not teasing by any means.Sonu teasing sandeep is in a diff context immitating him on a one to one basis.Come on no one is so small minded and we all take jokes in the right perspective.

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
no she was teasing karu......she was speaking in hyderabadi tone in her last sentences......
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Ya Rakshandha does seem to have a problem. If you are as dumb and shallow as her you're bound to have an inferiority complex. I think she's real cheap. And she talks so sickly sweet that I can't bear to hear her for more thna a minute. She really needs to do somethign about her teeth (yellow or gold?) and weight.

I think Karu is great! Smile
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

come on!!! it was just teasing. we indians are so diverse and every state speaks with an accent. all of us tease each other. it is just fun and being indian.

exactly. dont take it serious. just fun

Go to top