RAKSHANDA CRTICIZING KARU ENG

Posted: 18 years ago

In TAK TAK Rakshanda was critcizing the english spoken by southerners/hyderabadis .  I am wondering if Rakshanda has ever been to Hyd as people in Hyd do not speak english the way she sounded.No way Karunya speaks like that at all.In fact he speaks very well in english with no accent and much more confident in his communication more than Anuj and Sandeep.Does she have an attitude problem or she thinks she speaks english like the British.Lot of people i have noticed think-- south of Vindhyas everyone is a Madrasi and all they know is idli sambar.How poor is there geography !!Rakshanda you seem to be one of them .No offence to anyone and it is directed at Rakshanda.

totally agree with you. many ************ for some reason or the other. ofcourse what i have said is not absolute. many are fair minded and respectul of their indian bros/siss. but what u said is true.

Moderator's Note:
Post edited. Please put your views in a better way without generalising.

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago
I think Karunya speaks english very well!
come on!!! it was just teasing. we indians are so diverse and every state speaks with an accent. all of us tease each other. it is just fun and being indian.
karunya coming under fire from all directions hmmmm......all I can say is karu ,sing our heart out in the next 2 weeks...dont give too much importance to the title..it is not the national award(that to has lost its sheen).
   I loveed your "hum pyaar mein jalne walon ko" as a kid..very difficult song.sing a classical song next time,and dont focus too much on the title. 😊
i think karu is one of the very few ppl in ii2 who spk good english.
certain mentalities can never change.
dont bother we all know wat karu is capable of.
man this show is crossing all boundries for promoting regionlism.
every1 is putting karu as down as possible, its bcoz hes the best.
wenevr ur the best ur always criticized, so karu shud do watever he is best at , singing and winning more and more hearts
i think that very offensive n she shud hav found somethin else betta to do!
i think that is not called criticizing......it was simply tesaing all the contestant and they always do that......remember amey and meenal......... 😆
Originally posted by amukta

In TAK TAK Rakshandawas critcizing the english spoken by southerners/hyderabadis . I am wondering if Rakshanda has ever been to Hyd as people in Hyd do not speak english the way she sounded.No way Karunya speaks like that at all.In fact hespeaks very well in english with no accent and much more confident in his communication more than Anuj and Sandeep.Does she have an attitude problem or she thinks she speaks english like the British.Lot of people i have noticed think-- south of Vindhyas everyone is a Madrasi and all they know is idli sambar.How poor is there geography !!Rakshanda you seem to be one of them .No offence to anyone and it is directed at Rakshanda.

Im a hyd'badi ancant agree with u more 👏