Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Your Fav Contestant's First impression (Page 4)

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey Maera I asked u same question y'day in some thread .anyway thanks for missing me even I did miss u and all IF friends I got little busy but now will be free for few more weeks.Waiting for ur first impression Smile

Edited by mans - 22 March 2006 at 11:47am

ghetto_princess IF-Rockerz
ghetto_princess
ghetto_princess

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mans

Hey Maera I asked u same question y'day in some thread .anyway thanks for missing me even I did miss u and all IF friends I got little busy but now will be free for few more weeks.Waiting for ur first impression Smile

lol.. oh k..! well me had an accident.. jus got dischrgd frm da hospital abt 5days ago..!

mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Maera sorry to hear that hope u r doing good now
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Myyy 3 most favoriiite contestantssss are Sandeeep, Ameyy ,and Panna!!

The 3 hottest, cuutestt pppl in Indian Idol fo shoWink

Sandeep~ Well I didnt watch Indian Idol from the beginingg but I started noticing him in the gala wherr Kareena Kapoor and PRiyanka chopra came. I liked his outfit, and wen he first sang his first line of his song "Kaun hai jo sapnon mein aaya" I wuzz liike dangggg I loove his voiice!! Then I liked his acting thingg that Farah also liikes. Then I wuz liike awwww I loove his smiile!! then I was liike awww hes soo bhola bhala!! I loove his clumys/confused/honest personality!! Then wen I relee fell in loove wit him.. wen he criied wen he was in bottom 3. I thought that wuz soo cuute/sadd and I criied too. It wuz soo cuute wen he was crying n smiling at the same tiime cuz the audience wuz cheering fo him. Well after that I was liiike Pshhh this is my Indian Idol fo sho!! hehe

Amey~ Ameyy was my fiiiiirst favoriite, First tiime I watched Indian Idol was riight in his performance in the piano round wen he sang  TU HI RE n I was liike wow this guyy seems niice n also grreat singing! Then he reallyy became my favoritie wen he was in bottom 2 wit Neha and he wuz liike I wud like Neha to stay n Id rather goo.. I was liike hes soo sweeet!!! Yeahh he iz one my 2 favoriites!!

Panna~ I fiirst noticed Panna in the Kareena-Priyankaa galaa. I loved his all white outfit n I thought he got the looks n performance voice n confidense to b Indian Idol. And I was soo sadd wen he left.. he realyy seemd liike a nice guyy

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 22 March 2006 at 1:15pm
palak_pak Groupbie
palak_pak
palak_pak

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
sandeep rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
mans IF-Rockerz
mans
mans

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
So Zee you switched off tv when gals came in Idol ? Well No then write about them too even they are cute too Tongue

Go to top