India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

COMMON SENSE (Page 2)

ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Well guys.....I like Prerna, Anurag and Rishab all three of them.....But I am an Anu-Prerna fan. Don't think Prerna suits Bajaj.

The thing is if the story is suppose to make logical sense and have a happy ending than well Anurag should be with Prerna. It was their luv-story in the beginning and it should end with them being happy.

I stopped watching the show when Prerna got married to Bajaj. I am sorry but I hated Anurag then that he let it happen. Anu loved Prerna and Prerna loved Anurag and well Bajaj made a mistake and cheated on her and ANU THE IDIOT knew about it but he still let her marry Bajaj because he was not man enough to think he could make Prerna happy. How ridiculous was that? I could never forgive anurag's character for that. How can anu-prerna bcum a couple if they both think they can't make each other happy.

But with the current track, I don't see AP ever happening. Prerna is with Bajaj. She is content with her life. Anurag- the idiotic loser is also happy for her. No- the story has moved on. Now its about Prerna and her kids and yes, Mr. Bajaj. The focal point has shifted from Anu-Prerna's luv story to Prerna's "Mamta" kee kasauti.And it would be stupid for Prerna to live Bajaj because of Anu. Bajaj has done so much for that women- he looked after her and her children.....Nope he has earned her. Prerna has also learnt to luv Mr. Bajaj. As for idiot Anu, he has Sam or whatever. Lets hope he thinks he can make her happy.

I think its about time.....Anu-Prerna fans realize the truth........they are over. I know it hurts for me to say this....but we are NEVER seeing them as a couple.

Don't worry B-P fans, Bajaj-Prerna will be intact.

The only viable ending I can see if Anurag the idiot sacrificing his life for Prerna and his kids so in that way it is well in some way related to the original story.

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
gud gud...
hamzy IF-Dazzler
hamzy
hamzy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:07am | IP Logged
mayb it possible but im don't want aun prena back.
miss unknown Senior Member
miss unknown
miss unknown

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishk4u

SO WE DON'T HAVE ANY ANU PRE FANS AT IF, THANK GOD ATLEAST PRERNA AND BAJAJ WILL STAY TOGETHER AT THE END OF KZK. LOL LOL LOL

nooooooooo anurag & preran will re-unite. they hv 2.

cutesweetjenni Senior Member
cutesweetjenni
cutesweetjenni

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:18am | IP Logged
When it comes to common sense I am sure I have lots,but this is Ekta Mai's serial so I don't think I should have too high hopes.
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Anu and Prerna seems like a bad idea now... Esp after a 20 year leap, and an amazing husband, who is always there for her. Anu had her, and lost her... His mistake... Now its gotta be Prerna-Bajaj all the way, and Prerna ki 'Mamta Ki Kasauti'...
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey there Ishk! Dont worry yaar us Ronitians will never take you wrong for such posts. I think why the doubt comes to your mind is because they havent had the brains to change the title song of KZK with Anurag and Prerna under the duppata-

They should have a new one with Rishabh and Prerna under the dupatta and Anurag TRYING to love Sam! Lolzz..Rishabh and Prerna forever yaar!!!

Go to top