ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HEY DO U THINK THAT PRERNA WILL BE ANURAGHS AT THE END OF KZK

I HOPE NOT COZ I'M A RONITIAN.

BUT DO U GUYS OR THE ANU PRE FANS STILL HAVE A HOPE THAT THEY'LL BE TOGETHER??????????????????

RONITIANS DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M ALSO A RONITIAN AND I HOPE NOT, BUT STILL WANNA NOW THE ANU PRE FANS REACTION, FEELINGS ETC..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dola87 thumbnail
no way..that cant hapenen.......it'll be prena and mr bajaj.........
anurag is with sam 😉
SO WE DON'T HAVE ANY ANU PRE FANS AT IF, THANK GOD ATLEAST PRERNA AND BAJAJ WILL STAY TOGETHER AT THE END OF KZK. 😆 😆 😆
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont think that they will prerna and bajaj are very much in love
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Would love that to happen!! But the question is how?? Age is not the problem according to me. I don't care if they are 80 and they are exchanging garlands (Man that would be the cutest thing ever). The fact that Prerna has a nice husband is the problem 😉 But I still hope something will happen. Fingers crossed.
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
iam anu fan so i hope it would happen but dont u think they too old to b togther then
indiangirl07 thumbnail
well, im not a fan of either, and i dont think prena and bajaj will separate, they are gettig too old for divorce and romance and all!
WELL AGE IS NOT A PROBLEM IN EKTA MAAI'S SERIALS?

DO U KNOW THE CURRENT AGE OF BAJAJ NOW IN KZK???
PLEASE TELL ME IF U KNOW IT??????
ionia thumbnail
Well guys.....I like Prerna, Anurag and Rishab all three of them.....But I am an Anu-Prerna fan. Don't think Prerna suits Bajaj.

The thing is if the story is suppose to make logical sense and have a happy ending than well Anurag should be with Prerna. It was their luv-story in the beginning and it should end with them being happy.

I stopped watching the show when Prerna got married to Bajaj. I am sorry but I hated Anurag then that he let it happen. Anu loved Prerna and Prerna loved Anurag and well Bajaj made a mistake and cheated on her and ANU THE IDIOT knew about it but he still let her marry Bajaj because he was not man enough to think he could make Prerna happy. How ridiculous was that? I could never forgive anurag's character for that. How can anu-prerna bcum a couple if they both think they can't make each other happy.

But with the current track, I don't see AP ever happening. Prerna is with Bajaj. She is content with her life. Anurag- the idiotic loser is also happy for her. No- the story has moved on. Now its about Prerna and her kids and yes, Mr. Bajaj. The focal point has shifted from Anu-Prerna's luv story to Prerna's "Mamta" kee kasauti.And it would be stupid for Prerna to live Bajaj because of Anu. Bajaj has done so much for that women- he looked after her and her children.....Nope he has earned her. Prerna has also learnt to luv Mr. Bajaj. As for idiot Anu, he has Sam or whatever. Lets hope he thinks he can make her happy.

I think its about time.....Anu-Prerna fans realize the truth........they are over. I know it hurts for me to say this....but we are NEVER seeing them as a couple.

Don't worry B-P fans, Bajaj-Prerna will be intact.

The only viable ending I can see if Anurag the idiot sacrificing his life for Prerna and his kids so in that way it is well in some way related to the original story.
well, basically i'm a anu prerna fan. n i think they sizzle together. dont really like BP couple.
But it would be pathetic if prerna went back to anu. I mean, after 20 years of living with bajaj, having kasak and having 6 grown-up children to look after, it would be really awkward if prerna goes back to anurag. and it would be a very illogical and unrealistic climax. so, dunt worry BP fans. bajaj n prerna will be together. 😊 Edited by smarie pants - 18 years ago