Saath Rahega Always

Update - March 20th (U.S.)

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Next episode after March 9th (shown in U.S.)

The episode starts with Palak screaming when she sees her face in the mirror. Her mother, who was sleeping on the sofa, wakes up and tries to handle Palak, but Palak keeps on screaming because she's really frightened. Palak's dad comes there with the doctors and they all make Palak lie down on the bed and they give her an injection so that she sleeps.

Peehu, Soham and Lalit are in Professor Kartik's room, and they are discussing about elections. Peehu tells Prof.Kartik that she wants to take part in GS Elections because she doesn't want Shikar to win. Soham tells Peehu that he's really worried about what if Shikar hurts her, just like Palak. Peehu reminds Soham that until today, he was never afraid of anybody, so why is getting afraid of Shikar. Soham tells her that he's still the same, he's not afraid of anyone. Prof. Kartik also tells her that they can't trust Shikar since he can do anything to win the GS Election. Peehu and Lalit try to say to Prof.Kartik that they have to fulfill Palak's incomplete dream. Prof. Kartik tells Peehu that he's really impressed by Peehu's courage and that he agrees with Peehu and all will support her.

Back to hospital, Palak is remembering all scenes between her and Prof.Kartik. Palak's mom arrives there with soup and tells her to eat, but Palak has tears in eyes. Her mom asks her why is she crying. Palak tells her mom that because of her face, none of dreams can come true. Her mom assures her that she'll get back her natural face and that his dad has gone to talk to doctors.

At the college canteen, Lalit tells Soham that when they went to talk about GS elections to Prof. Kartik, whenever they said Palak's name, Prof.Kartik was kinda showing some expressions. Soham tells him that face cannot reveal love. Lalit tells him that they have to do something so that Prof.Kartik gets some feelings for Palak. While they were talking about Palak-Prof.Kartik, Rishi arrives there….and Lalit tells Soham "Lo agaya Shikar ka chamcha!". Rishi asks "kya kaha tumne?". Lalit says in some higher pitch " CHAMCHA"…Rishi gets kinda violent but Lalit stops him. Lalit tells him to be careful or else Shikar's impression will go down in front of the college. Rishi tells that without even fighting, Shikar is/will be the GS of college. Soham tells him that one girl is enough to defeat Shikar. Rishi asks them "who's gonna fight against Shikar…..that Palak, who's lying on the bed?" Soham gets hyper when he hears Rishi speaking nonsense on Palak, he raises his hand, but then calms himself…Then he tells Rishi that there is also another girl in our gang. Rishi wonders who and then says "Peehu". Soham tells him so finally u remembered….now leave from here and go give this news to your Shikar.

Shikar and his dad are eating and Rishi calls at that time. He gives the news about Peehu is standing up for GS elections. Shikar gets tensed and walks out from the dining table. Shikar's dad asks him what the matter is. Shikar tells him that Peehu is standing against him for GS election. He also tells his dad that " you know, dad, I will do anything to win GS election." Shikar's dad tells him not to harm Peehu or else, he'll repent a lot. He keeps on screaming on Shikar, but Shikar just leaves like that from there. Shikar's dad gets really tensed and wonders how to contact Peehu.

Back to hospital, Peehu, Soham and Lalit go to meet Palak. Peehu asks her how is she. Palak is really happy to see her friends and has tears in eyes. Soham tells her that she should always smile because whenever she smiles, she looks really beautiful. Palak says to Soham, "beautiful and me, kya mazak karaye ho Soham". All three friends are kinda shocked to hear that from Palak, so Lalit tells her that the one who has a beautiful heart is always beautiful. Lalit also reminds her that she was the first girl in college who became his friend first. Soham tells Palak that this kabootar has become her friend, but what about me and Peehu who have supported you until today. Peehu says to Palak that they all missed her very much. Palak replies the same with tears. Both Peehu and Palak start crying, and on seeing that, Soham says "yeh ladki ka rona-dona kabhi katam nahin hota…isi liye sab kehte hai ke ladkiyan kamzoor hoti hai…" Lalit says that girls are not weak since one (Palak) gave her name for GS election, and the other (Peehu) has stand up for GS Election.

Rishi and Shikar are having some talks out of college about Peehu standing up in GS election…(Sorry guys, whenever Shikar comes on screen, I am never interested in listening his dialogues) Rishi tells to Shikar that they should ask help from Krish since Krish himself hates Peehu and would probably want to take revenge from her. Between that, they were also talking about Shikar's dad, about for who is he concerned more. Shikar wonders if his dad has sympathy for Peehu or fear for himself (Shikar)........

Shikar's dad goes to hospital to meet Peehu (since he has to warn her from Shikar). Peehu and Soham, both see Raj Gochar. Peehu apologizes to Shikar's dad for last time because she had behaved really rudely with him. Shikar's dad says its ok and ask her , is she standing up for GS election. Soham asks Shikar's dad if it's wrong for Peehu to stand up for GS election. (Soham had that usual look when he sees Shikar's dad, the one where he's kinda angry) Shikar's dad says that he didn't even mention that its bad to stand up for GS election. Soham then tells him that ok, so u mean to say, that standing up against shikar is bad. Just at that time, Palak's dad arrives there and recognizes Raj Gochar, and asks him if he still remembers him. Shikar's dad tries to recognize Palak's dad and says "Kapil Mathur". Palak's dad replies that "wow, at least u remembered me". Palak's dad gets really hyper and starts screaming that your son has made a very bad state of my daughter Palak, and u will have to pay for that…Between he also asks  Shikar's dad if it's a "kandani rasam" to destroy innocent lives. He also reminds him the case where he (shikar's dad) had forced a innocent woman to suicide. Hearing all this, they show Peehu and Soham with shocked face many times. Shikar's dad raises his voice on Palak's dad and tells him that they will talk about this after. Palak's dad screams again that he will not leave him this time, meanwhile, Shikar's dad walks away. Palak's mom arrives there and tries to calm Palak's dad. Peehu and Soham are extremely shocked about this and the episode ends on Peehu's shocked face.

Hope I haven't missed anything and I would like to say sorry in advance because my english is not that perfect!

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paramvir thumbnail
oh thanx a lot. you are too great. I've been waiting for someon to update and finally someone came. tanx 😛
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot for the update.... 😛
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this is the update of march 13....that's after march 9.. Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
angelz thumbnail
wow thnx 4 d update ..i misd SRA mad much cuz of my school thnxx..
hottsizzle thumbnail
wut HPPENS TO PALAK'S FACE ND HOWWW?plees tell saharazz nt cuminnn!!!!!!!ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hottsizzle

wut HPPENS TO PALAK'S FACE ND HOWWW?plees tell saharazz nt cuminnn!!!!!!!ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

palak's face is still damaged.....but i think she'll make do a surgery and then she'll get her good face....😉