India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Dk's Kanaka.

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

It is really a happy moment for the TD members.Dk has got back his kanaka empire and it was nice to see him in his chair.Now,we want the same background music when DK sits in his chair.

Where is his secretary taaz(I think this was his name)?

In the holi episode,Disha was standing in the same window of her house as last year.If only they had showed us the holi with 2 D's Smile.

Nice to see the 2 d's back to their old house.

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Chitraji...his PA was Taj.
Rupali's holi this year has been extremely disappointing....least I expected was 2D's participating happily ...but I understand this woman showed nothing like that.
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
that is really good news Big smile .

his secretary name is Taj Big smile
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
thanks helloji.Now,i am remember his PA's name..taj.Johnny bhai and pk are also given imp posts in his office.They looked so cute in their formal dresses.I like that Taj too,hope they bring him back.
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Jhonny bhai and PK definately deserve the best...despite their financial limitations they helped D's immensely.
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Chitraji...I think DK's back ground music was used in certain occasions now also...here in US where Gargi instigates DK against Disha we got to hear that back ground music of DK.....ofcourse its not quite oftenly used.....just once in a while they use that music... Confused We r far behind to watch this holi episode......u r soo lucky that u got to watch these things early than us..... Cry Hamay issi tarah update karthe rehna yaar..we wil satisfy with ur comments.... Wink

JSK
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Rupali has been very cruel to us...robbing us of scenes of 2Ds holi...
Nice to see DK in Kanaka...but for how long...courtcase will be starting soon.... Confused Poor DK ...he will miss Kanaka again Cry

hope PK and Johnny take good care of Kanaka....keep an eye on Gargi-Ved. LOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I like that background music.Hope they play it often.

Go to top