Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju06 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ofcourse I voted for Nihira, she is the best and if I had the second choice I would vote for Himani, no one else comes closer.
kothra thumbnail
hi
Meenal Meenal Meenal
Huzi
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ok this is my order

1. Himani(in my opinion)NO ONE CAN BEAT HIMANI!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  2. Nihira THE BEST EVER!!!!😳😊
  3. Prajakta and Meenal-These two are my fav females form Indian Idol
  4. Antara and Aditi-2nd best out of my II females!
  5. Monali and Arpita-Also my favs😳
  6. Rupu-Love her singing and her voice but hate her guts!!!!🀒after what she did to Rex!😑
Edited by Tani91 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry guys I couldnt put multiple voting but through my experience multiple voting gets really out of hand and it is really not sure that who is winning since fans of the people keep voting over and over again and we dont get a fair result!!thats why I have put no multiple voting hoep you understand 😊
pateh23 thumbnail
by the looks of it , it seems like nihira joshi is a good singer but i didnt watch SRGMP when she was there i only saw it from like top 4
Sarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nihira it is. no competition
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Overall I feel Nihira Joshi is the best but if compared on the basis of shows, then-
INDIAN IDOL 1 - Prajakta Shukre
INDIAN IDOL 2 - Monali Thakur
FAME GURUKUL- Mona Bhatt and Ruprekha Banerjee
SA RE GA MA PA CHALLENGE 2005 - Nihira Joshi, Himani Kapoor
anonmember thumbnail
Nihira will have the best nad most illustrious music career from the above list. She has the support of Ismail Darbar, who is adamant on making her a star. If his support is genuine and permanent, then she'll be around for a very long time. Voice of a nightingale πŸ‘

Anu Malik has shown the same kind of enthusiam for Antara's talent. He called her his playback singer in the piano round itself! If he sticks to his word, she could be another one with a successful career. But at the same time, he called Monali his 'Indian Idol' and was very impressed with Meenal's last perf as well. Let's see what happens.
raj boparai thumbnail
i think himani,nihira & antara r da best
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh bhi koi poochhne ki baat hai...Nihira 😊