Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Why is jassi staying with gulmohar? (Page 3)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

What else was she supposed to do when he said he didnt want Malliaka?  Strip him naked and jump him?  She is engaged herself now!

Thats your choice I leave it upon you and him!!

Second I wasnt talking about him. I was talking about Jassi's Reaction!! If you missed it or were too busy feeling sorry for him Wink

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 16 October 2004 at 4:34pm

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Jassi staying in Ghulmour could be testament to the fact that she is over Armaan but then she might be staying cos she cant be without him.  I know if I was in that situation I would want to get as far away from that person as possible - unless I still had feelings for him.

good point surnita!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Princess]A person is engaged only when the rings are exchanged and as far as i know jassi hasn't done that yet has she?

One the other hand, it might just be me who thinks that a person is not engaged until rings are exhanged./QUOTE]

exchanging rings is a social custom.....the main thing is the verbal agreement....which to me is more important because when u r entering into a new relationship the main thing is trust......and what better way to show ur trust for each other......

I know many families that do not exchange rings but the verbal agreement is just as binding......also presence/absence of a ring does not stop one from breaking off a relationship....

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
okay okay i get it now.. thanks for explanin it ides
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
well that's fine ides. we just think differently. Big smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Jassi staying in Ghulmour could be testament to the fact that she is over Armaan but then she might be staying cos she cant be without him.  I know if I was in that situation I would want to get as far away from that person as possible - unless I still had feelings for him.

hmmm....jassi does not seem to be a masochist to meConfused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

She hardly jumped at Purab when he proposed she only said yes eventually cos there is no one better wanting to marry her!

So what if she decided to forget about Armaan - this was a decision made by her head, not her heart. You never forget your first love.

Yes she is loyal to Gulmohar but she is also loyal to the chairman. 

i mean no offence....but first love and crushes are overrated....i dread to think where lot of people would be if they acted on thier first love/crushes....secondly in current storyline jassi can either be loyal to gulmohar or armaan(since lately armaan seems dead bent on flushing gm down the drains).i would say her loyalty is with gm(just my opinion).

btw are you saying that jassi was so desperate to marry that she decided to settle down with purab....first time this issue came up ...before jassi could answer, there was this huge misunderstanding.the issue never came up after that.....purab never bought it up again even after getting the approval from walia household.....

as for her decision being taken by head....thank god for that....lot of people would escape all that emotional pain they go thru if they exercise thier brain along with hearts. heart is important but there was a reason why brain ended above it.....on second thought there was a bit of heart in her decision too...purab does appeal to her heart in some ways(which ones is matter of opinion)

Edited by pj04 - 16 October 2004 at 5:13pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 16 October 2004 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Ides wrote: "hmmm....jassi does not seem to be a masochist to me".

hey Ides what does masochist mean?

Go to top