• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 18 years ago

ok..firstly soo sorry 4 posting in cap locks but i just had 2 say sumthing:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop saying eijaz khan is going 2 leave the serial!!!! it's really annoying..no article has been posted saying this and he hasn't even mentioned abt this when asked in interviews..after reading all his interviews and articles on him..i no 1 thing 4 sure..

he spent all his tym with this serial..day in day out..staying up till l8 in the night..basically he devoted all his tym 2 this serial..it was lyk a really BIG thing 4 him after rakshak had been kicked out..at that tym he had a lot of expectations 2 keep up 2..and u tell me..y would he leave this serial..kya hoga nimmo ka is a totally new show and no-1 can say if it's gonna go a hit or not..although i really hope it does..if it doesn't..and if eijaz does leave ka..then ekta shall be suffering a heck of a lot of loss..m sure she would not want that!..so unless u have evidence plzz stop posting topics lyk this

hope u guys understand..

xXxTinaxXx

Thanx tina for taking sum action........I was also getting really annoyed about this.....until Eijaz does not say it himself plzz don't go around telling that "oh,y is he leaving" and "eijaz,plzz don't leave"......It depresses other people on this forum...... 😳
truee say tinaa 😳
eijoo has workedd so hard for KA day and night...
he wrkss longa hours for this and luv this show to much
eijoo wnt leve this show
and as u sedd it will b a big loss 😳
glad u brought this topic up 👏 😃
^wel sed no eijoo no KA 😳
ya please dont say ejaz is leaving unless we get correct information
by telling this even we get tensed and even ejaz can read it so he will be in a great dielemma like am i really gonna leave the shou
so please who ever are saying this like ejaz is gonna or may leave the shou please give a solid information like written in article or something like that without any news please please dont go furture

by hearing everyday som people saying ejaz is gonna leave my god i am really becoming so dull

sruti 😕
TINA UR RITE!!! eijaz has worked hard for it, but i was just saying tht n sum article it said tht he mite, so i was a bit upset n confused i didnt mean to upset u, sorry jaan!!
thanks for posting this yaar people should not make assumptions without ne proof it just causes a lot of hungama on the forum