Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

HR(computer harming object)IS TRUE!!!!!!!

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Yup!. I AM DEAD SERIOUS...SEE, MY DAD GOT THIS CD OF HIS...AND I WAS BORED AND I PUT IT IN...AFTER LIKE 3 SONGS THE SCREEN TURNS BLUE W/ WHITE TEXT SAYING THERE'S AN ERROR AND IT HAS TO SHUT DOWN OR MY COMPUTER WILL BE HARMED...I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I TURNED MY COMPUTER OFF, TURNED IT ON. THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKKE 2-3 TIMES. lIKE 5 MINUTES AGO...I PUT THIS CD IN...ALL THE SONGS WERE PERFECT..THEN HIS JHALAK DIKHLAJA CAME UP AND THE COMPUTER SCREEN TURNED BLUE AND ALL THAT CRAP

SO THERE IS LIKE A VIRUS SORTA THING IN ALL OF HIS SONGS THAT ARE RECORDED ON TO THE CD'S... I am NOT joking about this😡...I am SERIOUS!!!!!!!😡

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

what's up thumbnail

R U SEROUS? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
yea I'm serious...I'm too scared to put in another Cd that has one of his songs in it 🤢
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
That's just HR's way of saying "Thank you" 😆
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey which cd was it his album, or aksar, or aashiq banaya aapne??? i have all his cds and i did not find any virus on it....
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety001

hey which cd was it his album, or aksar, or aashiq banaya aapne??? i have all his cds and i did not find any virus on it....

It was Aap Ka saroor....(or sumtin like that)

And "The art of sound" track 2 (that's a remix CD)

Everytime I played his Sarroor thingy CD...I had to turn the computer of 😡

He's annoying enough on T.V., but now on his music😡🤢😡

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

Yup!. I AM DEAD SERIOUS...SEE, MY DAD GOT THIS CD OF HIS...AND I WAS BORED AND I PUT IT IN...AFTER LIKE 3 SONGS THE SCREEN TURNS BLUE W/ WHITE TEXT SAYING THERE'S AN ERROR AND IT HAS TO SHUT DOWN OR MY COMPUTER WILL BE HARMED...I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT SO I TURNED MY COMPUTER OFF, TURNED IT ON. THE SAME THING HAPPENED LIKKE 2-3 TIMES. lIKE 5 MINUTES AGO...I PUT THIS CD IN...ALL THE SONGS WERE PERFECT..THEN HIS JHALAK DIKHLAJA CAME UP AND THE COMPUTER SCREEN TURNED BLUE AND ALL THAT CRAP

SO THERE IS LIKE A VIRUS SORTA THING IN ALL OF HIS SONGS THAT ARE RECORDED ON TO THE CD'S... I am NOT joking about this😡...I am SERIOUS!!!!!!!😡

hi..first of all please DO NOT write in all CAPS on the forums..

now about this CD thing...well i don't think they will put a virus in it purposely😕...and like someone else here said that it worked fine for him/her..maybe there is some prob with your computer...scan the CD and it you find any virus there try repairing it...if there is nothing on the CD then i suggest you scan your computer...

MSSG for HR and vinit fans: Just chill guys...there might be some probs with the CD or system...you don't have to say anything bad about debu fans...

Edited by manjot - 18 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
lol

Check ur CD Smartkid.

this doesn't happen. there must be some problem in ur system. try ur CD somewhere else and check
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz dont believe this i have his cd's and they work fine its probably sumthing with ur comp...
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
😭, but why is it that only HIS CD's are mest - up, and like the other's one I played are fine?????? Answer that question please 😕
And Mohini's...I AM NOT A DEBU FAN..WHAT ARE YOU BLIND???READ THE SIG> (sorry if you did not mean ME to be a Debu fan 😉)