diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Clap Clap

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
you guys are so sweet and kind! All your wonderful words are great encouragement for me, especially since this is my first try at a fan fic. You guys are simply the best! Thank you all for your kind words! Big smile Hug

I will continue soon... Big smile
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Setting: St. John's hallways.

The neat handwritting on the 8 by 11 sheets of paper was incredible. The neatly spaced, greatly organized chemsitry notes were unmistakably detailed and seemed to promise passing any chemistry test with flying colors.

Angad: mera lucky din hai, aside from meri grand entry. Not bad Angad, not bad at all.

He smiled as he put away Kripa's notes in his schoolbag, when somone shoved him from behind.

Josh: hey brother! I was looking for you dude, kaha the?!

Josh and Angad high-fived each other.

Angad: Josh! Brother, kaha phas gaya! My chemistry teachers apparantly hates me, stupid traffic yaar...you know NY traffic its-

Josh- Angad, if I remember correctly, tum school ke pehle din ke liye kabhi jaldi nay aye, right?

Angad: well, I mean, I could have changed right!

Josh: did you?

Angad sheepishly says: n..o...

Josh laughes hard and playfully pats Angad on the back.

Josh: maybe next year...

Angad grins

Josh: yeah right!!!

Angad: Josh!

Josh starts running from Angad and Angad runs after him. Their shoes hit the cement floor hard as laughter echoes throughout the empty hallway and resounds of their deep freindship.

On the school grounds:

The sun was now out. It was bright and sunny and no longer as cold as it had been. Kripa sat on the bench, taking in the sunlight. She only wished she didnt have to wait two hours for her next class. Aliya was not even here with her; Aliya had literature right now.

Kripa (thinking to herself): kya kare? kya kare? Hmm, maybe I should go to the library? Heyy! maybe they have the new Jhumpa Lahiri novel. Yes, mein yehi karti hoon!

Kripa got up with a new surge of energy. Jhumpa Lahirii was among her favorite authors and she had her every book. She couldnt wait to see if the library had her new novel. She could hardly contain her excitement as she ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor library.

Meanwhile:

Josh: ok ok mere baap, Im sorry!

Angad, holding onto his ear, says: yeh hui na baath!

Angad lets go and Josh grins at him.

Josh: tum bhi naa! Vaise, dont you have class now?

Angad: class? no, not for another hour and half. Look at my luck brother, subha subha ek class, and after that two hours before the next! Kaise musibat hai yeh...

Josh laughs: Angad, chill man. Anyway, I need to go, I volunteered to help out Mr. Sankara with the physics lab.

Angad: why yaar?

Josh: if I want to pass physics, yeh saab karna parta hai
Josh winks

Angad: mein sirf late hoon, lekin tum ek number ka kaam-chore ho!

Angad and Josh laugh hard and finally with a final playful punch on the arm, Josh takes Angad's leave.

Angad watches Josh run down the stairs and wonders what great deed he must have done in his previous life to deserves such a rocking friend like Josh. As far as Angad can remember, Josh was always there by his side, despite the fact that Angad was a year younger than him.

Angad says to no one: Josh, kuch bhi kaho, tum tho mera saabse acha dost ho.

With that he smiles and turns to leave the opposite way.

Edited by bollywoodfan - 24 March 2006 at 1:53pm
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Setting: St. John's Library

Kripa sat at one the round tables in the ironically, dimly litted library. There were only a handful of students there; most of them goofing off in the back of the library.
    Kripa was glad there were not too many people; she preferred it thar way. The library was always a personal place for her; it allowed her to reflect on every topic under the sun, and most of the time, on her life. It was a place of solitude and peace; a place of her own.
     But today she wouldnt be able to read the new Jhumpa Lahiri book; the library didnt have it. Instead she decided to plan for her father's surprise birthday party.
     She regarded her father as a intellectual. He was well-learned and a dedicated pharmacist. But he was also the most wonderful dad. He did everything to make Kripa and Diviya happy. He called them his little princesses. Most people thought of Mr.Sharma as very strict, a disciplarian almost. Kripa knew her father was very traditional and believed in respect for elders and their decisions, but she also knew that her father wasnt as strict as most people thought.
     She knew he didnt want a big deal for his birthday, but Kripa, her mother, and Divya wanted to surprise him all the same. Kripa decided to make a guest list first. When:

Angad: Kripa?

Kripa looked up to see Angad's face looking down at her.

Kripa: Angad? Hi again. You dont have class?

But Angad didnt answer, he was too busy staring deep within her eyes.

Kripa: Angad?

Angad: Kripa...your eyes...are...green!

Kripa stares at him for a second and then starts laughing out loud.

Angad is confused

Angad: whats so funny yaar?

Kripa: tum! we met before and now you realize my eye color?

Angad suddenly realizes how worried he was about chemistry class that he didnt even realize how green Kripa's eyes were.

Angad: sorry, Professor Ganguli just left me in a such state...

Kripa: dont be sorry. its no big deal. bas, it was funny how you looked like you were thinking something very profound, but instead-

Kripa starts giggling a bit.

Angad starts laughing too

Angad: haso haso

Angad sits down on the chair across from Kripa.

Angad: but if you were in my condition, eyes kya, tum khud ko nazar-andaz karogi. Professor Ganguli itna scary hai.

Kripa grins and says: Angad, you are too much.

Angad: I try.

Kripa starts laughing again. Angad joins in. Suddenly the library doesnt feel so empty.

To be continued...

Edited by bollywoodfan - 24 March 2006 at 2:15pm
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
omg awesome part!!! I love their little meetings!!! Their so cute! Cont. soon!
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thanks annu and amneet for your kind words! they truly mean a lot to me. Big smile Hug

I will continue soon... Big smile
angad_ki_kripa Senior Member
angad_ki_kripa
angad_ki_kripa

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
awwww di..i juss read ur fan fic and its awesome!!!!!!!! i love it!!! ur fanfic is awesome just like u!!!! pls continue soon Clap
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad_ki_kripa

awwww di..i juss read ur fan fic and its awesome!!!!!!!! i love it!!! ur fanfic is awesome just like u!!!! pls continue soon Clap

you made me Embarrassed
and you are even more awesome for giving me such praise!  I hope I wont disappoint you as I continue the fan fic.  Thanks a million lil sis. Love you! Hug

Go to top