thank you ji, and I love you too! mwuah! Big smileHug

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyph05

g8 Big smile

haila!  I feel so good about myself now! Big smile 
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

love you lots kashish!!! Big smileHug
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
no problem lvu u to saadia Big smile Big smile Big smile
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyph05

no problem lvu u to saadia Big smile Big smile Big smile

aww Embarrassed
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Continued...

Setting: St.John's University. Angad's and Kripa's first class has started.

A small altima rushes past the security tollbooth in the student parking lot and smoothly and efficiently fits into a parking place. Angad quickly hops out of the altima and starts running towards the college entrance when he remembers he has forgotten to lock his car. He runs back to do so...

Meanwhile, in the introductory chemistry class:

The class is quiet as they struggle with a small dose of chemical balancing equations in their notebooks. But at the front of the class, Kripa balances the rather long chemical equation Professor Ganguli has given her with much ease. Numbers and Symbols flow out from her onto the blackboard as though balancing equations is the simplest of tasks.
     Kripa turns around and smiles hopefully at Professor Ganguli.

Professor Ganguli: well done Ms. Sharma; Im glad to see some people pay attention in class.
    With that Professory Ganguli turns to take a look at the class and then returns to Kripa.

Professory Ganguli: You may sit down Ms.Sharma

Kripa does.

Professory Ganguli: Ms. Sharma has shown a simpler way to deal with balancing equations such as the ones I have given to you. If you all would direct your attention towards the blackboard, I will show you precisely how to tackle this task at hand.

Professory Ganguli moves close to the blackboard and points to the first part of the chemical equation.

Professory Ganguli: Firstly, this is a basic chemical equation but the tricky part is that-

Angad suddenly rushes into the classroom, looks around, and spots Professory Ganguli. He rushes up to her and opens his mouth to apologize for his lateness when Professor holds up her hand.

Professor Ganguli: Let me guess, you must be Mr.Khanna.

Angad: yes! I am so sorry for my lateness I-

Professory Ganguli: this is college sir, not elementary school. I dont care for your excuses nor your dramas. It is your responsibility to make to class on time, but if you dont, let me tell you right now, it wont hurt me, it will hurt you on the exams. Catch up Mr.Khanna.

Angad cringes and a face filled with shame takes over his handsome features.

Professory Ganguli on seeing the sincerity says: In the future I will not tolerate this Mr.Khanna. Please be seated.

Angad: Right. sorry once again.

Angad sits down and takes out a notebook and begins copying down the chemical equation on the board. Professory Ganguli resumes her lecture.

40 minutes lates, class ends, everyone leaves, except for Professor Ganguli, Angad, and Kripa.

Angad walks up to Professory Ganguli who is erasing the blackboard.

Angad: Excuse me Professor Ganguli, actually, I missed the first part of the lecture and notes and I-

Professory Ganguli: Mr. Khanna, that is your responsibility not mine.
Angad: Please ma'am, this wont happen again.

Professor Ganguli looks at Angad and says: take a look around you Mr.Khanna, this is college. I wont babysit you at every step of the class. I am sure your peers must have notes, please get it from them. Good bye.

With that, Professory Ganguli turns to leave. Angad begins to worry.

Angad (thinking to himself): great job Angad, pehle din mein porfessor ko gussa kiya, ab kya kare?

Kripa is still in the classroom trying to figure out her next class but realizes her next class isnt until two hours later. She turns to leave.

Angad suddenly realizes that hes not alone and looks at Kripa. He decides to ask for her help.

Angad: excuse me, um, actually, uh, see I came in late...and uh...well, I was wondering...

Kripa: if you could borrow my notes?

Angad: if I could...what? yeah! how did you know? May I? I would be most grateful!

Kripa laughs and says: I saw what happened, these things happen. I understand how you must feel, chemistry can get very difficult if you dont catch up soon.

Kripa then gives Angad her notes and asks hims to return it as soon as possible as she needs it to study too.

Angad: I dont know how to thank you, if theres anything you need-

Kripa: no no, its absolutely fine. Youre in trouble, and I can help, so I am helping you. Theres no need for thanks. Just do well in the class and on the exams and Ill think you have returned my favor.

Kripa smiles at him and starts walking out the door. But she stops midway and turns around:

Kripa: My name is Kripa and you?
Angad: ji? Right, I'm Angad.
Kripa: Pleasure to meet you Angad. Just some advice, dont be late, Professor Ganguli doesnt tolerate latenesses at all.
Angad: amen!

Kripa and Angad both laugh.

Kripa: bye then.
Angad: thanks again. till tomorrow!

To be continued...

Edited by bollywoodfan - 23 March 2006 at 7:51pm
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
AWEsome FAN FIC! I just read it all and I can say without any doubt that I LOVE IT!!! Angad and Kripa first meeting went by great!!! Wonderful parT! Cont. soon!
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
its great Clap
nkdidi Senior Member
nkdidi
nkdidi

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
awesome Smile !!!!!!!

Go to top