Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FANFIC: "Jeevansaathi" (Page 2)

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hey great job saadia !!!

Loosk really promising, I am not much into fanfics but I am eager to find out how yours comes along Wink

bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thank you guys for the wonderful, heartwarming welcome. Enjoy the story guys! I hope...lol Tongue
AnGeLeYeZz Goldie
AnGeLeYeZz
AnGeLeYeZz

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
saaaaaadia Embarrassedseee i came in here just to check out ur storie and im glad i did, im loving it so far, Thumbs Up afterall it must be good as it stems from sumthing special right LOL Tongue Wink cant wait for the next part! keep it up! =)
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnGeLeYeZz

saaaaaadia Embarrassedseee i came in here just to check out ur storie and im glad i did, im loving it so far, Thumbs Up afterall it must be good as it stems from sumthing special right LOL Tongue Wink cant wait for the next part! keep it up! =)

something special alright! thanks for the kind words yaar and your support! mwuah! Hug

Edited by bollywoodfan - 21 March 2006 at 5:12pm
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
heres more:
Setting: St. John's University.

The wind has died down but the chill nips at Kripa as she gets out of the taxi she hailed to take her to college. As she gets out, she closes her eyes and prays that today goes well and she gets classes with good teachers. She pays the taxi driver and with a smile starts walking towards college.
     She can remember the first day of the first year of college. She shakes her head as she remembers how forlorning the college looked and how miserable she was that she received all the toughest teachers. What made it even worse was, as she recalled with a cringe, she couldn't fit in with the college crowd. Rowdy, loud, shameless, confident, all but innocent Kripa found the new college crowd to be. She couldn't be any of those…

Someone calls out Kripa's name.
Kripa turns and suddenly the day took on a brighter glow.

Aliya runs up to Kripa.

Aliya: Are yaar, pehle din mein tumhe mujhe running per majbur kiya?

Aliya and Kripa take one look at each other and start giggling.

Kripa: Aliya tum bhi na!

Aliya: Acha, mujhe breakfast chaiya, lets go to the dining hall first yaar, we still have 15 minutes.

Before Kripa can say anything, Aliya takes her hands and leads her through the college entrance and up the stairs to a clean, spacious dining hall.
As Aliya stands in line to get food, Kripa offers to reserve a table since she had cereal at home.

Aliya smiles and says: what would I do without you yaar!

Kripa: ask my mom, she said the same thing.

Both girls laugh.

As Kripa finds a table and sits at it, she remembers how she made it through the first year of college anyway. It was all because of Aliya.

Flashback:
     Aliya had been in the library trying to figure out the biology homework and not succeeding at all. Kripa was doing the same, only with much ease and comfort. Aliya had looked at Kripa and smiled thinking of how different Kripa acted from the rest of the college kids. Studious, well-mannered, Kripa reminded Aliya of everything her older sister, Tanya was. She missed Tanya a lot now that she was married and settled in Dubai.
     So she decided to introduce herself to Kripa.
Aliya: hi!

Kripa had looked up and smiled and said: hi

Aliya: may I? she said as she pointed to the chair across from Kripa.

Kripa: hmm? Oh yes, of course.

Aliya: thanks! By the way, my name is Aliya, and youre Kripa right?

Kripa: yes I am…but…how did you…

Aliya: …know? Are yaar, everyone knows you, you've got to be the smartest kid in class!

Kripa: wow, I don't know about the smartest, but still, thank you for your kind words.

Aliya: of course, no problem! Actually, kya um biology hw kari ho?

Kripa: haan, im almost done.

Aliya: kya? I don't even know how to start it…

Aliya had gotten a confused face on.
Kripa laughed

Kripa: I can help you if you want.

Aliya: would you? That would be awesome yaar!

Kripa: sure thing…yaar.

Kripa had looked at Aliya, and Aliya had looked at Kripa, and both had burst out laughing.
And so their friendship had began. Aliya and Kripa were always together from then, supporting each other through rough times, and sharing in each other's happiness during better times.

Back to Present:
Aliya runs up to Kripa and snaps her finger.

Aliya: what happened yaar? Tum tho kogiyi!

Kripa: oh! Nothing yaar, bas sochratha ke kaise dost ho tum.

Aliya: kaisa dost hoon main?

Kripa: bohot…ACHA!

Both girls laugh and Aliya reaches over and hugs Kripa.

Edited by bollywoodfan - 24 March 2006 at 2:46pm
bollywoodfan IF-Dazzler
bollywoodfan
bollywoodfan

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Meanwhile:

The morning silence is broken as cars start honking simultaneously. Angry voices erupt in curses as the morning traffic threatens to make everyone stuck in it late to their respective destinies.
     Angad too honks his car horn but to no avail. Neither does the traffic move nor does time slow down. Angad looks at his watch and realizes he has 15 minutes left to go before his first class.

Angad: shit, are...! abhey Angad, why didnt you wake up on time?! he scolds himself.

But as usual he had heard the alarm clock ring but had switched if off a second later.
Angad didnt want to be late. He didnt know why, but every first day of school in all his life, he had been late. Always.
Sure it got to him, but there was a strange reward for never making it to school on time on the first day: the first days always brough positivity into his life. They were never bad days, despite the late entry.

Angad: aaj kya hoga?

He honks his car horn again, but the traffic only moves slightly, but enough to drive Angad crazy with anticipation and worry.

Angad: I hope this is worth it...

Edited by bollywoodfan - 21 March 2006 at 7:07pm
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
g8 lvu Big smile Big smile Big smile
Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
g8 Big smile