Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

wow!!! fab part!! i lub ur fan-fic!! cont soon

himani

thank you so much himani for your kind words! im glad you like it yaar! will cont. it soon!

😃
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripafan

fabulous part plezzzz continue soon 😃 👏 👏

thanks yaar!  will def. cont soon! 😃
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripafan

plezzzzzzz continue soon !!!!!!! 👏

here goes:

Setting: NYC Local Pharmacy

Nightime in NYC, but its streets are still filled.  People are miling around; NYC's nightlife.  Among the feisty, vibrant youngsters coming and going, the only inhibitants of the night, is an out-of-place tall man.  He is closing up his pharmacy and upon close inspection, reveals a handsome face.  He has a strong jawline but gentle eyes.  He quietly closes up shop and walks towards his pathfinder van.  He looks out into the crowd before him; some wild, some drunk, all high on the buzz of the night.  He shakes his head.  Out of the corner of his eyes he sees two people entwined in each other.  He looks away quickly, ashamed. 
      On the rearview mirror of his van, Mr. Suryaban Sharma has attached a framed picture of his family.  Sitted in the car, he looks at each member; his wife, Gayatri, his little princess, Divya, and finally Kripa, his oldest princess.  Kripa's innocent but deep green eyes look at Suryaban as if to reassure that she is nothing like the youngsters he saw now.  But Suryaban didn't need to be reassured; he had utmost trust in Kripa.  Kripa would never break his trust; he was sure of it.
     With this security he started the engine and finally started the drive home.  Home sweet home; after a tiring day at work, he only wished to be at home, eating Gayatri's home cooked food and spending time with his two princesses, and nothing else.

Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
Pooja922 thumbnail
awww that was short but toooo good....loved the description and everything!! contineu soon 😳 😛
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja922

awww that was short but toooo good....loved the description and everything!! contineu soon 😳 😛

thank you yaar for your encouraging words! ill cont. in about an hour! 😃🤗
Pooja922 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

thank you yaar for your encouraging words! ill cont. in about an hour! 😃🤗

great cant wait..yaar...and no prob that's what us readers are here to do! anyway i love ur siggy ..did u  make it?😉
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja922

great cant wait..yaar...and no prob that's what us readers are here to do! anyway i love ur siggy ..did u  make it?😉

us writers love readers like you! and for that you deserve 👏👏👏
thanks yaar, my siggy is made by dreamer; heres the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=253517

😃

ok now for my fan fic...
bollywoodfan thumbnail

Setting: Next day, chemistry class

Angad is sitted in the chemistry classroom, skimming over Kripa's notes. For four hours the night before, Angad had stared at Kripa's words, understood them, and finally memorized them. He couldn't wait to show Professor Ganguli how apt he truly was.
     But Angad knew that this was only because of Kripa; he wanted to thank her, but she wasn't there yet. No one was. Angad had come into class 15 minutes early, anxious to show the professor that he was taking this class seriously indeed.

Angad smiled and said to no one: Im going to ace this class, and all because of your awesome notes Kripa, yes yes yes!

He punched the air in his excitement.

Suddenly:

Josh: oy brother, yeh Kripa kaun hai?

Angad turned towards Josh

Angad: Josh brother! tum kabh aye?

Josh: mere choro, yeh Kripa tumhari new fan hai kya?

Angad: are nahin yaar, more like, mein uska fan hoon!

Josh: wah, kyun, is she hot?

Angad: shut up yaar. kabhi kabhi serious baath karo yaar! Kripa and I take the same chemistry class, aur use...

Josh: tum par line mara?

Angad: JOSH!

Josh starts laughing

Josh (still laughing): acha acha tikhe, use tumhein line nahin mara.

Angad: thank you

Josh: tho phir tum us par line mara na?

Angad: oy sale, tumhein tho mein...

Footsteps are coming towards the classroom, and Angad and Josh freeze. The footsteps stop at the doorway and give way to Aliya and Kripa.
Aliya: oho yeh kya? classroom already book hua hai kya?

Josh: ji aap ke liye, hum book ho sakte hain...

Aliya: Kya?!

Kripa giggles and Angad smiles.

Kripa sees Angad and waves to him.

Before Angad can respond, Josh blocks Angad and walks up to Kripa.

Josh: aap? oh haan, you must be Kripa ji. Ive heard so much about; aap smart hai, yeh maine soona tha, lekin aap itni khoobsurat hain... wah wah!
Kripa is startled and turns red.

Angad starts coughing uncontrollably and Josh starts laughing.

Aliya intervenes between Kripa and Josh

Aliya: oy mister...!

Josh: vaise, aap bhi kuch kam nahin   😉

Aliya: did you just wink at me?! How dare you...?!

Kripa: Aliya dont get mad...

Aliya: Kripa, stay here, Ill deal with this jerk.

Josh: kaun mein? nonoo sweetheart, not jerk, aap ka deewana.

Aliya: you little...!

Aliya lunges forward towards Josh but Josh starts running out of the door, stops a second, looks back at Aliya and winks again.

Aliya turns a deeper shade of red than Kripa had and starts running after Josh.

Kripa laughs

someone coughs

Kripa looks back and sees Angad looking pretty red himself.

Kripa smiles and walks up to him.

Kripa: um, are you ok?

Angad: what, oh yeah, you know cold...

Kripa: oh I see, maybe you should have stayed home

Angad mutters under his breath: I want to go home now, us Josh ko...

Kripa: ji, did you say something?

Angad: oh no Kripa, I um...actually sorry about Josh, hes a bit-

Kripa: crazy? wild? not a big deal; he was just joking around.

Angad: but still, he can be quite an *** at times.

Kripa: lekin phir bhi tumhare dost hi tho hai

Angad: woh tho hain-

Kripa smiles, and Angad suddenly gets caught up in her eyes again.

Angad: actually, not everything he said was rubbish; you really are pretty.

Kripa is taken back and looks at Angad but before she can respond, the bell rings. Class is about to start.

Kripa walks to her seat in a daze; shes glad the bell rang, because she had no response for Angad's comment. She looks at him from across the room; he is looking at his notebook again, but he seemes to be talking to himself.

Angad was indeed talking to himself.

Angad: angad idiot, yeh tune kya bola Kripa kaun? Stupi Stupid, I hope she doesnt think Im a flirt . Sale, Josh, tumhein tho mein dekhloonga-

Angad didnt get a chance to finish his talk with himself; Professor Ganguli had arrived. It was time Angad showed her just how good he truly was at chemistry.

Moderator's Note:
Edited to remove inappropriate language.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Been silently reading your fan fic!...You're doing an awesum job! 👏
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

Been silently reading your fan fic!...You're doing an awesum job! 👏

thank you so much! 😃
and im sorry if i used inappropriate language; it was just for the feel of the situation

sorry and thanks again!