NEHA IS FULL OF... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
You don't actually know her...don't believe everything you read...
can someone tell me wat she did
i think it's a rumour.....seein i heard this things 1000 tyms...from beginnin...but when they giv face 2 face interview they both...or 3 says nothing like tht.... 😕 soooo me confuse.....media r like this...make plc....confuse...n make talks against da star..tht wht media's bussiness... 😕 i think 😳 🤢
i dun believe that article, i think its stupid, and i think no one knows neha well enough to say that she has an attitude problem, other than her co-actors, and we have never heard, amit or Iqbal say nethin like neha has attitude to the camera, so i think this is a rumour 😉
wutever..she can b wutever she wants in her life..all i care bout is her in KYOH as long as dats not affected dis doesnt matte for me
KArishma***
thx 4 clarifyin dat...i myself think dat 2 but after dat article it jus gave me a complete shock...but now i'm ok..thx 😊
they lied didnt iq say that him an neha r friends noe 😛
remember wat they wrote about iq datin that girl amanna
(ok i really cant spell 😆 )

Yaar, I think we need to take this with a pinch of salt here.

People are not bad, maybe they go through bad times, maybe there is something else that is bothering them.

If Amit has a problem, he should take it up with Neha instead of telling the press. What does it do in the end, just fuel unnecessary speculation, create bad blood amongst people whose career has literally taken off together.

In all honesty, haven't you been dubbed sometimes by other people as having loads of attitude or nose in the air or some crap like that and you wonder why they say that about you.

Same...I don't take all this seriously, until and unless she showed attitude to me, and I would definitely not be calling the reporter Ms. Thappar for moral support, I will bash her in person . 😆

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago

Originally posted by queenkumar

Ghunoo, u r funny yaar!

😆😆 - Haila, me, Thanks di, ....😉

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
sau whatever u wanna say in that post why making another post????