Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
'I will get married after seven years'
By MIO Team
Mar 21, 2006, 08:27

Printer friendly page

Amisha Patel is open to the idea of marriage but will be prepared to do so only after seven years. Recently, rumours of her tying the knot to beau Vikram Bhatt were doing the rounds. Patel says, "It came as a surprise to me. I was shooting in London for Aap Ki Khatir. A friend of mine called me to inform me about thi news. I laughed and ignored it," she says.

Patel has been seeing Bhatt for almost two years. Isn't marriage the next logical step? "I will get married, but not now, maybe after six or seven years. At the moment I am getting really good offers and I want to concentrate on my work. I think marriage can take a back seat for now. And yes, I am going to Goa for Honeymoon but not mine," she says.

Before this, she was shooting in Wales. "It was a beautiful experience shooting in old mansions. It was freezing, and Priyanka Chopra, Dino Morea, Sunil Shetty and I had a blast. In Goa, it is going to be very hot. I hate summers but I am looking forward to work with my director Reema Kagti," she says.

It's been hectic, but she says, "I'm enjoying it. I am a workaholic and the more I work, the better I feel."

Copyright 2006 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top