Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Rimmi's unbreakable!
By MIO Team
Mar 21, 2006, 08:27

Printer friendly page
Here's another lass who loathes the idea of partying, tom-tommimg, and talking to the media 'out of context'. Which means we get to see a lot Rimmi around her releases, otherwise the gal's missing on the social circuit. On the work-front there's a lot of hungama happening; she has two big films queuing up for release - Phir Hera Pheri and Golmaal. "I am really excited about these films, they're both from very good banners, and in that respect I've been lucky so far. I've not been around as I've been busy working. If I don't have a release, I don't see any point in giving interviews. How long will I keep answering questions about my diet, exercise and body? It gets boring  for readers too. I think you can keep reminding your audiences and fans that you're around through the media. But if I give five flops in a row, how long will the media keep glorifying me; after all, readers aren't fools. The media can help an actor, but can't make or break him. At the end of the day - only your work speaks." Kudos to you gal!

Copyright 2006 by MusicIndiaOnLine.com

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top