Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Ronit Roy being voilent???????!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ofcourse he meant no harm- and we cannot comment too because we dont have his side of the story- oh he's a total gentleman- media just throws the topics haywire!!!

desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:24am | IP Logged

that's what i am saying about Hiten-Gauri. Just because they are taken in different poses and it says that Gauri has attitude...does it mean she has attitude or is it the media gone haywire...or is it that only with YOUR fav star the media can go haywire Wink

Originally posted by ronitfan

Ofcourse he meant no harm- and we cannot comment too because we dont have his side of the story- oh he's a total gentleman- media just throws the topics haywire!!!

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desiflavour101

that's what i am saying about Hiten-Gauri. Just because they are taken in different poses and it says that Gauri has attitude...does it mean she has attitude or is it the media gone haywire...or is it that only with YOUR fav star the media can go haywire Wink

I agree with Sukhi di. Ronit is known for being a thorough gentleman.Although im not exactly a huge fan,but it comes across.

As for Gauri/Hiten, im sorry to say, but where do they come in between of all this? Whats the use of picking up a topic which isnt even related to the article posted. I dont think u shud attack other ppl like that.It would b nice if we start respecting each others feelings.!Smile

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yes Humaira,
I have nothing against Hiten/Gauri in personal and NEVER did I mention any such thing/post saying that she has attitude!

What's the connection? :-s
desiflavour101 Goldie
desiflavour101
desiflavour101

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged

To Eisha and Ronitfan (Sorry don't know your name),

My intention wasn't to pick a fight. But to make the people of this forum see that just the way you guys say that the media is going haywire over Ronit and Sweta's thing, just the same way they do about Hiten-Gauri. it was just to prove a point.

Originally posted by EiShA

I agree with Sukhi di. Ronit is known for being a thorough gentleman.Although im not exactly a huge fan,but it comes across.

As for Gauri/Hiten, im sorry to say, but where do they come in between of all this? Whats the use of picking up a topic which isnt even related to the article posted. I dont think u shud attack other ppl like that.It would b nice if we start respecting each others feelings.!Smile

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

To Eisha and Ronitfan (Sorry don't know your name),

My intention wasn't to pick a fight. But to make the people of this forum see that just the way you guys say that the media is going haywire over Ronit and Sweta's thing, just the same way they do about Hiten-Gauri. it was just to prove a point.

Originally posted by EiShA

Thanks for understanding.Smile

Although im not a Gauri fan, i really respect your opinionSmileWe can coexist in one forum without having out of control type of fights,bad mouthing and all.We just need to understand and repect other ppls opinions!

PeaceSmile

Ronitfans name is SukhadaSmile

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Perfectly alright Humaira. We get the point. But what is the CONNECTION? Why did you have to bring in HGT in here? They have nothing to do with this matter and nor did nayone say anything bad about them in this thread yaar!
kggkgrl11591 Goldie
kggkgrl11591
kggkgrl11591

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 da article ... man swetha is relli stubborn

Go to top