Vinit in Ek Main Ek Tu--SUPPORTERS ONLY!!

Poll

Should Vinit be in Ek main Ek tu?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
makhnipunjabdi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
come on guys...vote....should vinit go to ek main ek tu??? i think he shud!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Edited by makhnipunjabdi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranig thumbnail
I'm a supporter of Vinit, Himani, Nihara and Hemachandra. I don't think any of them should be in EMET. It's an insult to their talent.

They should concentrate on their careers. Even if they did not win, they were still winners based on talent alone.

So let the left overs compete πŸ˜‰ . I'm sorry, bad joke. But, they deserve better.
makhnipunjabdi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

I'm a supporter of Vinit, Himani, Nihara and Hemachandra. I don't think any of them should be in EMET. It's an insult to their talent.

They should concentrate on their careers. Even if they did not win, they were still winners based on talent alone.

So let the left overs compete πŸ˜‰ . I'm sorry, bad joke. But, they deserve better.

thats tru...good point there....πŸ‘

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
no they shouldn't deserve that because they are so good & emet is for singers like vishwas,saptak etc
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yea i agree that was just what i was going to say!
Vishy Anand thumbnail
He has already made his career so he should try to focus on that instead of participating in this stupid show(it would be stupid for him). Comeon he can't participate....he was a finalist after all. πŸ˜‰
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thats exactly what i think
i dont want them to be in there
i like their singing but i dont want them to be insulted
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

thats exactly what i think
i dont want them to be in there
i like their singing but i dont want them to be insulted

same hereπŸ˜›

Vishy Anand thumbnail
The poll result says it all that Vinit should not come back so close it.
angel1601 thumbnail
he is a true winner
agar woh hoga to yeh pakka hai ki woh hi jeetega isliye nahi hona chahiye