Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Now that snake can't go to kkg's home and he can be with anlali's side playing like affectionate husband and everybody in RM saying what a best husband she has got...all these things will be in front of kkg and she must be feeling pity for all of them..😆

Originally posted by: mashira

hahahhahhaa aap yakeen nahi karoge...mein soch hi rahi thi jab woh dialogue bola.. don't ever do this to me khushi.. aap toh iss ke barey mein likhogi hi. 😆 *goes to show my growing addiction*

par dekhna... kal woh phir full denial mode mein jayega.. hamara ASR toh two steps forward four steps backward!🤔

I was also thinking that tomorrow might be his denial mode day. I am all set to fly to India to kill the CVs if that happens at this point in the story line. ENOUGH!!!!😆😆😆😆 I dont want him to express to Khushi or open himself to her, just let him keep his mouth shut for one day..thats all I need.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
YES YES YES TO ALL DARLING...😳...KYA DIN THA...
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

Finally ASR has been Overtaken

La knows that she was mistaken

Bua ji is all shaken

Shyam reduced to a strip of bacon

Payal finally awakens

Finally ASR has been Overtaken:

OMG, the deals You keem making, the decisions u keep taking has actually resulted in a take over! yes Mr.Raizada! Arnav no more belongs to your! He has been taken over by a naive girl Khuhsi kumari Gupta n there finally u hav nothing left with u ,,,,,u think about her, u did that always, but today u got the official confirmation! wel still u dont wanna admit it , at all! than thats another story, but u did get the official documents and confirmation than Arnav belongs to khuhsi now

La knows that she was mistaken

lavanya, U got a makeover when u got close to Khuhsi kumaroi Gupta! But finally u did realise , I mean a bell rang an u realise that there are things which u dint see beyond your make up, jewellary and hairstyle! No spa can give you a relief, only u can get rid of this suffocating so call relation which is actually a no relation!

Bua ji is all shaken

Muaah for bua! U never seemed to be right before  nand kisore!
Awesome advice and reaction! loved u for the first time!

Shyam reduced to a strip of beacon

Good that all guptas including KKG dint buy his while lies! and crocodile tears!
He was merely reduvced to a strip of beacon, which might be rejected even by a stray dog no matter how hungry that dog be! 

Payal finally awakens

Thankx payaliya, u opened your mouth! coz all imp issues, u were always dumb! good job for retaliating when u mother was being selfish in ur matter!

Over all good feeling episode! loved ASR's n LA' part! put missing ArHi together! 

I am sure khuhsi wont say to ANjali due to her tension regarding a broken mangal sutra!

A big symbolism was when Khushi was praying tio devi mayya seeking her help, her phone kept ringing "chalo mayya ke bhavan" n we know who kept it ringing! so the only door and help for khuhsi in form of ASR! kab realise karogi khuhsi! 

the sweet hot hunk blurted on the phone "dont ever do this to mee"""  awww, i fainted, than got up, to see the remaining part! ------- ME2222222222222 but then I fainted again ... am still unconscious but somehow have watched d scene countless times ...Lol

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

Zoha,

For me some how it wasn't enough today.I wanted so much more. Cannot put any word for the dissatifaction. I just wanted one face to face meeting of ARHI today. That would have rolled the dice I think. I wanted them to see other face because I wanted Arnav to see how much Khushi is tensed about something and I wanted Khushi to see with her own eyes how much Arnav cares for her. Oh god. I know it way too much to ask at this point in time. And that is a long shot. I still did though...

I think their confrontation will b on d D day. Though we r getting impatient but cv's r still doin their job well. If dey not in front of each other, dey must b hvin sm other plan.

Waise sandhyu tera comment mere latest os se missing hai. Y? Jaan. It hurts. Ooouuucchhh. 💔
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rushshri

Res

Edited - yayaeee me first.

Certain all ur "ken" in picture true.
Buaji was a surprise packet today. Snakeji urghhh 😡 . No prizes for dat.
Arnav awww hayeee, mare hueon ko aur kitna maroge hottie.

His words "don't u ever dis to me" (kash ek bar, bas ek bar wo khushi se sab bol de) gadha. Kahta hai kitna kaam hai. La eas more intelligent dan sanaka devi 2day. Us intelligent ko sab samajh mein aata hai, arnav ka pyar samajh mein nahi aata. Gadhi.

Gadha - gadhi ki prem kahani.

Don't dis ever to me Zoha. Mere sath itno ke naam mention kiya. R u crazy?

Hayee yaar! serial ek taraf ASR ek taraf!

Kya banda hai? his presence without a dialouge hi kafee hai!

today he had great dialouges!  that too making him hotter!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

TRUE I LOVED ASR MAN OH MAN i think LA might help asr to confess to khushi !

La, I hope she does, no negativity in her! I dont want that! But u know wat, negatifvity can add to the draggign of the show from CV's pov! hope I am wrong!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: mashira

hahahhahhaa aap yakeen nahi karoge...mein soch hi rahi thi jab woh dialogue bola.. don't ever do this to me khushi.. aap toh iss ke barey mein likhogi hi. 😆 *goes to show my growing addiction*

par dekhna... kal woh phir full denial mode mein jayega.. hamara ASR toh two steps forward four steps backward!🤔

nai yaar! dont tell this! I dont want this man to go in denial mode! it's hight time he should accept it, n even if he keeps it to himself he must admit now! bus bahut hoogaya ASR! atleast La will make his realise!
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally i can see la-vidai!! yayyy!!! 😊
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

omggg...da voice...dat melting soft voice *swoons* just freaking killed me today...😳

dat last bit came straight from his heart...da heart which is so well guarded deep inside...finally opened today...bringing out da PURE emotions of LOve...concern...possessiveness !!!😳

hayeee me totally phlaat on barun...❤️😍

hey Garima! he was just saying ha hun, ha on phone, n nothing else initially, n I m sure thatt to was ,, conzt explain dont hav words,,,is he abnormal ya r we abnormal, dor drooling over is ha hu!