Posted: 18 years ago
Saath Phere & RINH both r having same story these days, both their sisters r pregnant, & both of them r hiding it from their husband...
😆 😆 thanks i did not notice that

realli 😳 thanks for pointing that out
woah..really? that's pretty cool. thanks. 😃
hmm,good observation but one diffrence.Veera exposes too much and saloni is very decent 😃
I know, I noticed that too, the only difference is Sid is Kushan's brother, whereas karan is not related to Nahar. But same concept...guess they are running of of stories hehe!!!
I know I've noticed it. 😉
And one more thing: In Rabba Ishq Na Hove Veera end up with Vivan, & in Saathphere I guess saloni ends up with Neel 😊 ..
I agree story line is going in same direction. Now Kushan and veera will hve problem bcos of veera's sister Neha. As salni has problem with Shubhra. both are pregnant I still hope though Nahar comes to his senses and be with Saloni. They are so good together.Very hot couple.
the only difference is nahar does not suspect saloni with another man, but in veera's case she is going to face that suspicion too.
Nahar is not suspecting but he is still insecure about Neel and Saloni. That is the reason he yells at neel on the phone. He is always uncomfortable when he sees Neel and saloni together. it is very obvious.