India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

IQ'S CHAT TRANSCRIPT

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

HELLOOO GUYS ..I WAS JUST SEARCHING ON THE NET AND FOUND THIS CHAT TRANSCRIPT OF IQ'S SO THOUGHT OF SHARING ..IT ...LOL SOME OF U MIGHT NOT BE INTRESTED ..BUT AS AN IF MEMBER I THOUGHT OF POSTING IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BE INTRESTED IN READING IT ...SO HERE IT IS..

Mohammad Iqbal Khan
TV actor

"I can't stand people like "Angad" (my onscreen character). I totally fall for simplicity and believe in love"

Kali_C and Hareem_M > Do you have a good relationship with the rest of the cast of Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (KYPH)? Who would you say you are the closest to from the cast?
Md Iqbal Khan > Yes, I enjoy a good relation with everyone. I am closest to Amit Tandon (Prithvi), Suvarna (Misty) and Sujata (Naina).

Hareem_m > Are you like "Angad", who doesn't believe in love? What do you look for in a girl and/or marriage?
Md Iqbal Khan > Oh, not at all! I totally believe in love. I basically and totally fall for simplicity. And the second thing (I would only come to know when I am in a relationship) is that she should respect my parents. It's very important.

Jenny > How is it like being "Angad" in KYPH and working with Ektaa Kapoor?
Md Iqbal Khan > It's brilliant, great. Till now it's the best thing that has happened to me (career wise).

Ritu > Hi Iqbal, don't you think that TV has given you a much more recognition than movies or would you still want to get back to movies?
Md Iqbal Khan > Yes, it's a fact that TV has given me more recognition. But, for an actor, the medium doesn't matter whether it's cinema or TV.

Hareem_m > What do you believe are your strengths as an actor and as a person? And what are your weaknesses?
Md Iqbal Khan > As an actor, my strength is I think my voice. And as a person, my strength is that I am a simple man and my needs are very basic. I am pretty confident as an actor. I wouldn't be in this line if I had any weaknesses. Weaknesses as a person - my parents.

Saurabh_soni004 > Does any casting couch exists, in modelling and did you face it?
Md Iqbal Khan > I don't know whether there is any casting couch, as I have not come across it. Until I don't see it with my own eyes, I will not believe it.

Kali_C and Hareem_M > Do you believe that the character of "Angad" has become so popular due to the fact that he has grey shades in his character? Do you think the response to "Angad" would lessen if he became a completely positive character?
Md Iqbal Khan > "Angad" has become popular because on TV it is the first time where this kind of character has been portrayed. As long as people love Iqbal Khan, no matter what "Angad" becomes, they will still like him.

Neville > Hey Mohammed. I am Neville from the UK. I've got up early just to chat with you. I love your role in KYPH. Tell me who's your favourite co-star? What's your favourite color? When is your birthday?
Md Iqbal Khan > Thank you very much Neville. Favourite co-star –Suvarana (Misty; favourite colour- black; Birthday - 10 of Feb.

Swtchic529 > Tell us some funny incidents that happened on the sets of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai.
Md Iqbal Khan > All the time we are having fun on the sets. It's really a lot of fun. The funny incident - whenever I have to play drums (as I don't know how to play drums but my role is such that I have to enact it) it's embarrassing on the sets, as everyone just looks and laughs at me.

Saurabh_soni004 > Who's the one actor you would love to work with?
Md Iqbal Khan > Sanjay Dutt, as I like him. He is one guy who looks like a hero.

Sohni12 > Hi Iqbal. My name is Sohni and I am a very big fan of yours. I love your acting!!! And I am obsessed with Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai . Did you always know that you were going to choose acting for your career?
Md Iqbal Khan > No, it was only in college that I thought about acting. Thank you very, very much.

Tanzy > How does it feel to be a TV artiste? What's your dream role?
Md Iqbal Khan > For an actor the medium doesn't matter weather it's TV or films. It feels great acting in a medium that reaches a lot of people. My dream role would be Jack Nicholson's role in " As Good As It Gets."

Meruchi > Hey Iqbal, which has been your favorite scene in KYPH?
Md Iqbal Khan > Overtime I do a scene with 'Dadi' (Maya Alagh)I love it.

Kali_C and Hareem_M > What type of girl are YOU more interested in, the Mishti-type or the Kripa-type?
Md Iqbal Khan > I think the mix of both. I love the Sneha type (that's my girl friend). She's simple, beautiful and caring.

Nav_oz > Hi Iqbal. I have my whole family obsessed and hooked onto KYPH and your awesome acting. Keep up the great work! Who is your role model?
Md Iqbal Khan > Thank you very, very, very much. Please keep watching KYPH. I don't have a role model.

Tanzy > Tell us more about your girlfriend Sneha Chhabra. Is she the girl who was seen along with you in the music video Main Teri Prem Diwani ?
Md Iqbal Khan > Yes, she is the same girl in the music video - Main Teri Prem Diwani. She is doing her Masters in psychology, currently and is not acting or modelling.

Kali_C and Hareem_M > Do you enjoy working on television or on the big screen more? Which (medium) do you believe you received more recognition from?
Md Iqbal Khan > As I said earlier, for an actor, the medium doesn't matter. I have definitely received more recognition from TV.

Hareem_m > What do you think of guys like "Angad"? Do you think their philosophy for life is right?
Md Iqbal Khan > I hate people like "Angad." I can't stand them. Angad's character (onscreen) might change soon.

Meruchi > Hey Iqbal!! I am from Texas, USA and we all love you out here like crazy, and in India-forums too. Do you ever visit any of the forums? What do you like doing in your leisure time?
Md Iqbal Khan > Thank you very much. I am sure my girl friend keeps you updated on the forums. I don't get time to visit the forum but every time I need to give a message, I tell my girl friend and she does it for me. The little time I get, I sleep and spend time with my girl friend.

Tanzy > If KYPH takes a 20-year leap, will you play an old character in the show?
Md Iqbal Khan > KYPH will never take a 20 year leap.

Kali_C and Hareem_M > Who is your favorite musical artist? Are you more into the current-type of music or the classics like Kishoreji?
Md Iqbal Khan > My favourite singer is Sonu Nigam. I like Kishoreji's music.

Hira j > How would you like to spend your dream date and with whom?
Md Iqbal Khan > Dream date would be at the Denis Island (close to the African continent) with my girl friend, Sneha. As I am a very boring guy, I don't have a dream date. If I take a name, it would be a lie.

Ambrin > Hey, are you doing any other soap?
Md Iqbal Khan > There is no time to sleep so no question of other soaps, as of now.

Hodo > You weren't noticed in your earlier ventures. What are your expectations from Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai ?
Md Iqbal Khan > I have stopped expecting things. I just do my job and leave the rest to Allah.

Noway > Is acting your passion or just a profession?
Md Iqbal Khan > It's both. Acting can never be only a profession.

Sign Off Message > Please keep watching me on TV. I would be nothing without you guys. Love, Iqbal Khan.

OK SO HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED IT ...
LUV YA GUYS ...
BBYE

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thnx dear
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thanks but I think its been posted many times LOL
purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
oh really Ouch ...but oh well .. LOL ..its ok ..if u guys wann read ..u can hehe
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
is it old??????
bRoWn_BeAuTy IF-Sizzlerz
bRoWn_BeAuTy
bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
thnx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top