Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinutna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I THINK KHUSHI SHOULD HAVE WON THE WAR,BECAUSE SHE IS IN THIS WORLD ONLYBECAUSE OF ARYAN ,AND SHE LOVES ARYAN MUCH MORE ....................................THAN THAT SELFISH DURGA,AND ALSO SHE NEVER THINKS OF THE OTHER PERSON EXCEPT ARYAN,AND SHE AGREES TO MARRY DHRUV ONLY FOR HER DADAJI'S SAKE,WHERE AS DURGA IS READY TO MARRY ANOTHER PERSON(HRITHVIC) EVEN AT THAT AGE.
divyagirl thumbnail
I don't understand Aryan!!! I mean if you call someone from the dead you should marry them because what is the point of calling that person back if you not going to marry them. Do you guys think I am right or wrong?
fatty1 thumbnail
aryan didn't even knew that after learning the truth of khusi!
vinutna thumbnail

IN MY VIEW  KHUSHI HAS WON THE WAR THOUGH SHE DIED,BECAUSE SHE HAS SACRIFICED HER LIFE IN SAVING ARYAN(HER LOVE).IF ARYAN IS ALIVE IT IS ONLY BECAUSE OF KHUSHI IS N'T IT.THEN IN THAT CASE HOW CAN SAY THAT KHUSHI HAS LOST THE WAR?(NOT ONLY THIS CASE BUT EARLIER ALSO KHUSHI SAVED ARYAN'S LIFE FROM POLICE AND TRIPATHI'S MEN,DO YOU REMEMBER).

SOKHUSHI  HAS WON THE WAR BY SACRIFISING HER LIFE FOR THE SAKE OF ARYAN AND KEEPING HER LOVE ALIVE. 

KHUSHI IS THE WINNER

Edited by vinutna - 18 years ago
fatty1 thumbnail
so aryan take khusi's love when durga died and gave it back when she was alive. then took it again when brainwashed by guruma and return it back when back to normal!😃
Roben100 thumbnail
OMG KHUSHI IS THE WINNER! 😃
divyagirl thumbnail
Yup......Khushi is the real winner!!!😃