Indian Idol 6

Karunya should be II2 Idol (Page 6)

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svm73

Originally posted by ranig

Honestly, Svm73, not a big deal. These things happen. I knew you took it differently. If you look at the person before me it will make more sense. She mentioned it so I responded with that topic included.
I hate regionalism too. Otherwise I wouldn't of brought it up. That whole episode leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
By the way that episode was the first episode Debo had the highest votes after a long period and I know many people who started hating the three expecially Vinit because of that whole thing.
Let's forget it and move on....
The point is I could care less who is humble or not. I don't know them personally and I don't trust gossip mongers who construe one statement to mean something or the other.
All I know is Karunya is super duper talented and he deserves to be the Indian Idol!

Ranig, you know I was an avid SRGMP watcher and voter from the beginning and I have voted for all who came in top 5 at some point or the other. Most of them were so young and it was such a talented bunch. I didn't think much of the mentors or the way people were voting though. It was sad the way it ended.

I also hope Karunya wins II, so that I can start believing again that public supports talent and hard work.

I know how you feel. Why do you think I'm so voicferously promoting Karunya. When I saw SRGMP and saw the 4 top talented singers drop like dominos it shocked me. I would have been happy with any of them even though himani and vinit were my favourites. But by .01 percent, because one day I liked hema better or nihara better. So it was a toss.

Same thing happened with II2. One day I liked Amey better and the other Karunya. but, when I saw Amey leave, I knew the same thing is happening again. It feels miserable specifically after Srgmp. That was a tragedy.Cry

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by svm73

Honestly, Svm73, not a big deal. These things happen. I knew you took it differently. If you look at the person before me it will make more sense. She mentioned it so I responded with that topic included.
I hate regionalism too. Otherwise I wouldn't of brought it up. That whole episode leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
By the way that episode was the first episode Debo had the highest votes after a long period and I know many people who started hating the three expecially Vinit because of that whole thing.
Let's forget it and move on....
The point is I could care less who is humble or not. I don't know them personally and I don't trust gossip mongers who construe one statement to mean something or the other.
All I know is Karunya is super duper talented and he deserves to be the Indian Idol!

Ranig, you know I was an avid SRGMP watcher and voter from the beginning and I have voted for all who came in top 5 at some point or the other. Most of them were so young and it was such a talented bunch. I didn't think much of the mentors or the way people were voting though. It was sad the way it ended.

I also hope Karunya wins II, so that I can start believing again that public supports talent and hard work.

I know how you feel. Why do you think I'm so voicferously promoting Karunya. When I saw SRGMP and saw the 4 top talented singers drop like dominos it shocked me. I would have been happy with any of them even though himani and vinit were my favourites. But by .01 percent, because one day I liked hema better or nihara better. So it was a toss.

Same thing happened with II2. One day I liked Amey better and the other Karunya. but, when I saw Amey leave, I knew the same thing is happening again. It feels miserable specifically after Srgmp. That was a tragedy.Cry

Indeed, it was shocking and saddening to see Amey leave. Never thought he would, he seemed so popular.

It was really nice sharing my views with someone who is supporting a good cantestant for the right reasons. I can see that you are from US. I am Sunitha and I live in Pittsburgh right now.

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Wonderful talking to you Sunitha. I'm n Chicago. Glad we share similar views. and your a music lover like me.

Plus, someone who is normal and appreciating talent for the right reasons is a rarity. PM me sometime and we should talk more. R u still watching SRGMP?

Let's continue to fight for Karunya Smile
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Wonderful talking to you Sunitha. I'm n Chicago. Glad we share similar views. and your a music lover like me.

Plus, someone who is normal and appreciating talent for the right reasons is a rarity. PM me sometime and we should talk more. R u still watching SRGMP?

Let's continue to fight for Karunya Smile

When I came to US, I subscribed for ZEE just so I could watch SRGMP. I still watch, but it doesn't have the same magic. May be the performances will improve  in future episodes... and sure, we can talk more sometime.

Yes, let's continue to fight for the only good singer left in this competition. Clap

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I only watch Indian channels for SRGMP and the music competitions.
Now, that the good singers are gone, it is hard to watch. But, hopefully it will get better.

Big smile It's cool to make a friend after a misunderstanding.

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged

I only watch Indian channels for SRGMP and the music competitions.
Now, that the good singers are gone, it is hard to watch. But, hopefully it will get better.

Big smile It's cool to make a friend after a misunderstanding.

Big smile Couldn't agree more..

sangita99 Newbie
sangita99
sangita99

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:20am | IP Logged
karunya is the best.
he should win.
he has the cofidence within himself.
and that shines shows on his face . but people thinks that he is arro.. etc etc .
he is pefect ,confidant, smart, stylish,good looking,well spoked person.

VOTE 4 KARUNYA
ramkee9 Groupbie
ramkee9
ramkee9

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saad_786

but as u said karu is more talented thatswhatu think .......but in my opinion sandeep is more talented than karu so he should win

U should visit your nearest psychiatrist immediately, unless it gets too worse and start calling sandeep more talented than Mohd rafi and kishorekumarAngry

Go to top