but sandeep is the best package
he has:
good looks Embarrassed
great voice Clap
great personality Tongue
humble behaviour Embarrassed
and most imp fame is not getting to his head

good looks? hell ya sandy is the best lookingEmbarrassed

also has a good voice but not very versatile... can occadionally manage to detach himself from udit narayans shadow

good personality? ya sandy is very likable but indian idol kind (liek abhi) .... dont think so.

fame is not getting ot his head? r u tryna imply something? well how would u kno if sandy is really as humble as he seems? i'm not saying he isn't .  when he sang sun mitwa he said, it is the first time he went out of sur LOL... pehle gala se judges ke comments ko nahi suna kya sandyWink........and som ppl think karu is blowing his own trumpetLOL

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
karunya shud win
amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_gurl101

Just cuz he neva got better comments doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to win...there both realli gud nd i wudn't mind if ethier won..

ofcouse sandeep deserves to win and i'd b happy fo rhim if he did but karu is better deserving of a victory. just cuz he is the best, dosn't mean he shudn't win.

karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamgsprabhu

I would like to share my .2 cents opinion:

I donot agree with "ranig" fully,

Karunya is a good singer but he does have all the qualities of a good Indian idol, he is selfish, he is so arrogant, he does not have sportmanship qualities and many more.

Sandeep may be .5% less good singer as compared to karunya, but has most of the good qualities of being an Indian Idol. I would recommend ranig to hear Sandeep songs thru the headphone and then you will know his hidden talent.

So actually I feel it is a TIE between Sandeep and Karunya, but as only one can be a winner i strongly feel Sandeep is the suitable Indian Idol.

Finally it let to the indian janta to vote. (As they made a blunder of voting out AMEY, they may do the same for Sandeep.)

so finally we met sandeep's relative who have met karunya and sadeeep and she/he is saying that karunya seems very arrogant,selfish etc etc and sandeep was very sweet.oh plzzzzzzzzz tell me more about karunya's rudeness and how he cheated you?he cheated you by not replying you or by doing sumthing sarcastic?or by saying that get away *******  ???NOTE:THIS WAS A SARCASTIC REPLY

VOTE FOR KARUNYA

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

Yes ankita31. You have caught on. Arrogance(pride) at no cost should be allowed.
Even if it means you are just being honest about your talent.
People are ready to crucify Karunya already. Poor him Cry
It does not matter how talented he is. First, they boost your ego by saying your the best . Then they crush it.

Same thing happened to the trio in SRGMP. Vinit will never live this down no matter how talented he was. The true singers were gone in Srgmp. Debo, the sweet and humble won.

so...here we go again......

Sorry but wrong example there...don't even start on how Debojit won. Best example of how people should not vote. I hate to remember it, but couldn't help it. Don't you remember ? over 3 crore votes from north east most of which he got. Less than 2 crores from north, 75 lakhs from west and a poor 25 lakhs from south, most of which Vinit got....and remember, the margin was very very less. Proves two things - Debojit won only because of NE votes, Vinit did not get voted out because people thought he was not humble. On the contrary, Vinit was more popular than Debo. And if you ask me who the humble and talented ones were, it was Nihira and Hemu, and they were both voted out.

Sandeep may be very innocent and percieved to be more humble, but how does that make Karunya arrogant? If he is arrogant, he would not have survived in II so long. When it is clear that Sandeep and Anuj don't even come close in the singing department, people have started blowing this 'arrogance' thing way, way out of proportion. But as I said before Indian Idol or no Indian Idol, If I see someone having a successful career in playback singing a few years down the line, it is Karunya. Reason, talent and passion for singing.

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lovlina Goldie
lovlina
lovlina

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
OK..ok..another Karu hate thread. On any given day I prefer somebody who speaks his mind rather than someone who keeps giving diplomatic answers...u know very golmol type of answers. Grow up guys. None of us know any of these three personally and to brand someone arrogant or sweet is simply being idiotic. If that were the case then even I can say that Anuj was arrogant when he said that Sandy is very limited to soft songs. But I know he was just being honest and not arrogant. Anuj is more honest than anybody elese and people who think being honest s rude then Anuj is the rudest of all. Well,well, you haven't got any other point to talk against Karu singing wise because he is the best and this is the best thing you found to tarnish his image. All the best.

Go to top