x-zarqa-x

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Big smile Karunya iz da BEST!!!!!

he should win

iamgsprabhu Newbie
iamgsprabhu
iamgsprabhu

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
My dear we are talking about Indian Idol and not Modeling or any other compedition related to looks.

It not matter whether he has a boyish look or girlish look.

Just to recollect your memory if you see the March 07 episode, you will know that judges has indirectly commented on karunya when asked to Sonu who he feel would change his attitude ?

I donot have any hardcode proof that he is arrogant or selffish, but I have heard about him from one of my friend who is from his town.

You guys will also know it in the day to come incase if he becomes the next Indian Idol 2 (mere by his luck)

Sandeep is best suited to be the next Indian Idol - 2
Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
If we want someone who dos not disappear a year after he becomes Idol, someone who has talent and perseverence, and someone who music directors will seek to sing for them, then among the three left, it has to be Karunya.

But he will achieve all this even if he does not become the Idol. He has had the exposure and as Mini said in Monday's episode, he is the most talked about contestant among all in II1 and II2 put together.
pateh23 Senior Member
pateh23
pateh23

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saad_786

but as u said karu is more talented thatswhatu think .......but in my opinion sandeep is more talented than karu so he should win

well sandeep NEVER received better comments than karunya..n i think kary should definetly win
baby_gurl101 Goldie
baby_gurl101
baby_gurl101

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Just cuz he neva got better comments doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to win...there both realli gud nd i wudn't mind if ethier won..

Edited by baby_gurl101 - 21 March 2006 at 4:13pm
shajjo Senior Member
shajjo
shajjo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iamgsprabhu

My dear we are talking about Indian Idol and not Modeling or any other compedition related to looks.

It not matter whether he has a boyish look or girlish look.

Just to recollect your memory if you see the March 07 episode, you will know that judges has indirectly commented on karunya when asked to Sonu who he feel would change his attitude ?

I donot have any hardcode proof that he is arrogant or selffish, but I have heard about him from one of my friend who is from his town.

You guys will also know it in the day to come incase if he becomes the next Indian Idol 2 (mere by his luck)

Sandeep is best suited to be the next Indian Idol - 2

You are calling Karunya Arrogant? Please do take some time out to see the takatak aired today. He is touching the feet of a fan's father today who blessed him. Do i think that is arrogant and i-am-all-that kind of attitude? NO

delhiboy_vijay Newbie
delhiboy_vijay
delhiboy_vijay

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Guys ... indian idol is not about being un-selfish, non-arrogant, bola-bhala .... its about singing and performing .... and as we have seen its KARU who clearly should be indian idol .... i wish AMEY was there!
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_gurl101

Just cuz he neva got better comments doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to win...there both realli gud nd i wudn't mind if ethier won..

ri8 .  the main point is ---the person who touched the heart of janta will be the winner.

Go to top