Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 7)

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ghunoo Goldie
ghunoo
ghunoo

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Amit Tandon needs to talk to Neha directly instead of washing this dirty linen in public. If you have been such pals then why can't you talk to one another instead of telling the reporter.

What is the reporter going to do - definitely not counsel them on the finer points of living in harmony.

Its just that one cannot live a life based on what press feels and going to press does nothing but create stories.

If you are looking to be the headlines on Page 3 or nobody recognizes you and that makes you want to drink a bottle of benzene by all means, dangle your sordid linen in public - We love reading it LOL or try to drape yourself with clothes the size of kitchen towels ..that works too

Edited by ghunoo - 21 March 2006 at 4:56pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I think just because people don't get along does not mean that they are enemies. I agree that media at times tries to blow things out of proportion.

Many of the co stars in many serials have been known to hate each other. It's well known that Alok Nath and Anita Kanwar of Buniyaad could not stand each other,so much so that they refused to act in a sequel together, yet they made history with Masterji and Lajjoji chemistry. Dr Rahul and Dr Juhi of Sanjivani made an awesome pair, yet Mihir and Gurdeep reportedly cannot stand each other. Kasauti's Cezzanne and Shweta have a stand off and go hot and cold. So I don't think we should get worried about Neha and IQ not getting well together. As long as they sizzle as Kripa and Angad, who cares. After this Neha will find a different hero to romance and IQ will find a different heroine to chase. And life will go on.

So let us leave this behind and enjoy Kripa and Angad as long as they are around.
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Evee

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz defenders are here! hehe

anyways back to the point, this news dosent bother me at all, as none of us really know the real stars. reading what journalists say or what stars themselves say is not representative of how stars are in real life. I like neha not coz she is nice (as i dont know how she is in real life) but because i believe that you dont need a reason to like or dislike anything/anyone. like i hate srk.. dont know why but i just dont like him Confused

so if u dont like neha and you believe this news, my request is STOP overstressing that this news is correct and recent and bla bla.. let ppl make their own decisions. And same goes to ppl who do like neha, stop giving excuses on her behalf. This way we can be respectful to everyone's opinionsOuch

Evee, i agree with you 100%. We dont even know her, so why do we like her or dislike her by personality.

UFFFFF....some peopleLOL

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Evee

anyways back to the point, this news dosent bother me at all, as none of us really know the real stars. reading what journalists say or what stars themselves say is not representative of how stars are in real life. I like neha not coz she is nice (as i dont know how she is in real life) but because i believe that you dont need a reason to like or dislike anything/anyone. like i hate srk.. dont know why but i just dont like him Confused

so if u dont like neha and you believe this news, my request is STOP overstressing that this news is correct and recent and bla bla.. let ppl make their own decisions. And same goes to ppl who do like neha, stop giving excuses on her behalf. This way we can be respectful to everyone's opinionsOuch

ClapClapClap  very well said.

preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing.
Xplicit_Desii IF-Stunnerz
Xplicit_Desii
Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
OMG i didn't know that Neha has attitude Angry Angry

Go to top