Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 5)

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
do u know wot irecently saw an nterview on sbs on womens day n Neha woz sayn dat her n amit get on lyk ahouse on fire Smile

n dat iqbal nher r lyk best friends so idunno where ufound dis article or how old it is bt i prefer 2 blieve wot came out 4rm da horses mouth (Neha)

oh yeh she actually seemz really friendly n bubly soooooooooooooo....................... Big smile Clap

Admonish Newbie
Admonish
Admonish

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I'm happy to have the reputation of being aloof and unfriendly. However, I have never, and will never, rub anyone the wrong way intentionally.

Whoaa !! Way 2 go gurl !! Luv ur attitude !! Clap
Keep it dat way Wink

Btw...thanx a lot for da article !! Smile
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by galpal

So does this mean that Iqbal was lying in January when he told Simone Singh at AJK interview ON TV that he gets along fine with Neha and one must have a good relationship with co-star to enact those scenes??
The journalist must have had no news except to re-write some old news!
Amit in his own words has praised Neha a lot in a recent recorded interview!
I believe in recorded and TV interviews by the stars themselves, not by a journalist who seems to have stale,recycled old news from early last year!
Pallavi

u r sooooooooo rite di......agree with u.....The media dont have anything to write the news on news paper.....so they talk cooked nonsense storyAngryDead...... this aritcle is fake,......i dont believe at all.....

media ....live n let others live..... AngryAngry

i just believe live interview n recent recorded interview! .....print interview is fake interview......

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
interesting..LOL LOL
KArishma****
me_gill Senior Member
me_gill
me_gill

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Confused
waterlily_126 IF-Dazzler
waterlily_126
waterlily_126

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

So does this mean that Iqbal was lying in January when he told Simone Singh at AJK interview ON TV that he gets along fine with Neha and one must have a good relationship with co-star to enact those scenes??
I believe in recorded and TV interviews by the stars themselves, not by a journalist who seems to have stale,recycled old news from early last year!
Pallavi

very true pallu di n if anyones wants proof i have the int. of amit n neha..Big smile media has nothing better to do than thisAngry

waterlily_126 IF-Dazzler
waterlily_126
waterlily_126

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pakistan_Rulez

Originally posted by Iq_RkForeva

i really dun understand whats goin on between all three, sometimes it seems like everything is fine, and then we have a article saying that neha has attitude and both iq and amit can't stand her, this is really confusing Confused

Aray baba, you need to believe everything you hear, or read. You make your own opinion about everything and life will be all easy!! WinkWink

Yes, Dear, you are right---in our dealings with Neha, she has come across as a very friendly and bubbly person!
So I will believe my own ears rather than some reporter's recycled garbage!
And I dont believe Iqbal and Amit would be so unchivalrous as to say all that to a reporter abt their female co-star! Neha always says nice things abt them!
Shows who is the real lady here!

Pallavi

pallu di and other neha fans...

this media bhi na...wen they say KYPH ending they show it on T.V. haila some fake new like this ...u can only read...this is just fakers....i have the it. where neha says THE RELATION SHIP BETWEEN iq N HER...

so i don't noe waht is this meida ppl...doingAngry

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripa_cutie

Pallavi

very true pallu di n if anyones wants proof i have the int. of amit n neha..Big smile media has nothing better to do than thisAngry

yes nivu.....media had nothing better to do then writes garbage n nonsenseAngry.....they should come n listen to the interview of neha n Amit......after that they get to know wat is true.......

Go to top