Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 24)

vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swordfishh

MY CLOSING COMMENT:
This article meant to malign Neha's reputation has also maligned Amit's and to some extent Iqbal's reputation of being extremely cordial people...
I would expect an official clarification from them....To redeem their image as good human beings... Big smile

Otherwise I would rather conclude that the journalist was right and Iqbal and Amit displayed a total lack of professionalism... Confused

I will be more than happy if their official clarification proves me wrong... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
No more Comments till then...

I have had an interesting and transparent discussion after a long time... Thanks to all those who contributed...Hug Hug
Good nite

all i can say is they are all good human beings.....good people fight too.if they cant get along.....we cant do anything abt it and just treat them as actors who entertain us.

and i hope that an official clarification of all this mess is made asap so that fans like u wud not be disturbed by such articles.

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivaviva

Originally posted by vallanki

Hi fans of IQ and Neha! still fighting? cool down and think postitively(Mrs. Damini's quote) Big smile

Neha ke papa ne kaha tha ki"beta! yeh field acha nahin hai math jao"
The producer of the telugu film told "Mr.Bamb! memu manchi scenes istaamu meeru worry avvaddu maa pai bharosa unchandi"(Mr.Bamb! not to worry, We don't let her do any vulgar scenes") Big smile
So Neha's career in film industry started Embarrassed
Papa ne yeh bhi kaha tha ki"beta! har philm tumhare saath saath dekhne ki layak hona chahiye"
Beti ne kahan "jee papaji"Embarrassed
And Papa ne aur kaha hoga ki "beta! sabse sambhal ke rehna. Kisise air gaire relation math rakhna."
And our obedient samskari Ms.Bamb is following her father's advice Embarrassed and not talking to everyone and keeping her self reserved.

So Neha fans be happy that she maintains her limits and dsn't talk to everyone and get into trouble.
We love attitude angad so let's love attitude Neha tooEmbarrassed
And IQ fans be happy that she is not messing up with IQ and other co-stars and their lives Embarrassed

Chalo masthi karo and stop bashing each other. Embarrassed

P.S: no reminding about P-K night pleeeaaazzz Big smile

that's why the attitude.....thanks vallankiLOLLOL...it's all papa's fault.

yupp u r right vivaEmbarrassed
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

MY CLOSING COMMENT:
This article meant to malign Neha's reputation has also maligned Amit's and to some extent Iqbal's reputation of being extremely cordial people...
I would expect an official clarification from them....To redeem their image as good human beings... Big smile

Otherwise I would rather conclude that the journalist was right and Iqbal and Amit displayed a total lack of professionalism... Confused

I will be more than happy if their official clarification proves me wrong... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have had an interesting and transparent discussion after a long time... Thanks to all those who contributed...Hug Hug
Good nite

Swordy...look at page 20, I have put up Amits Clarification there! and what little I know of Iqbal, I can say that Iqbal isnt the kinds to malign his co stars in public.

swordfish.......hope that u r happy now.and misty.........i am sure the same holds good for amit and neha too.

waterlily_126 IF-Dazzler
waterlily_126
waterlily_126

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thankoo mishtoo dii
love u

i just had a talk with him n he said it is all false...wow...some repoter she was...LOL...kya baat hein..

n the ppl who blved this article... Clap
simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da article....very inetersting Smile
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivaviva

Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

MY CLOSING COMMENT:

Good nite

Swordy...look at page 20, I have put up Amits Clarification there! and what little I know of Iqbal, I can say that Iqbal isnt the kinds to malign his co stars in public.

swordfish.......hope that u r happy now.and misty.........i am sure the same holds good for amit and neha too.

my closing comments

dont think too much should be read into whether people get along or not.  One cant be the best of friends with everyone. The people at the KYPh sets fortunately for us get along like a house on fire and hence we see a magical chemical reaction on our TV screen everyday Mon - Thurs.

Viva - yep the stars arent the kinds to wash their dirty linen in public. BTW just fyi, Amit is a Gem of a guy and Neha is an Adoreable Sweetheart!! All in the KYPH Family are like one big happy family.Big smileBig smileBig smile

regi Senior Member
regi
regi

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
LOL ..... Pretty interesting article... thnx!!!! LOL
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

This is now a days getting out of  hand.. one topic... and we go in 5 different directions ....

why are things always blown out of proportion ...why are we always looking for opportunities to create differences...we can always have a difference of opinion ... but it doesnt mean we blow the roof off....  the article was posted ... read it and thank the person for it ... n move on .... i dont know why we r taking it so seriously... This is a personal matter between the stars... their interaction ... their friendship.. this is not our concern... i mean we watch kyph for Angad,kripa,Prithvi, Misty...the characters. if there is nuttin wrong on screen .. then we should accept it and enjoy our life... by blowing things out of proportion we r not only creating difference in this forum ... we r creating unhealthy environment for ourself... we come here to enjoy the show ...talk about the characters.. they way the show is shaping up... The show is nearly ending... Enjoy it till it last ...For the people who believe in this article well n good ... for the ppl who dont believe in this article .. well n good too ... There is no need to contradict each other.. get personal here...

Have Fun, Enjoy and Move on ... Life is too short to get mixed up on such small issues

samia

Go to top