Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: vivaviva

that's why the attitude.....thanks vallankiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it's all papa's fault.

yupp u r right viva😳
vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Swordy...look at page 20, I have put up Amits Clarification there! and what little I know of Iqbal, I can say that Iqbal isnt the kinds to malign his co stars in public.

swordfish.......hope that u r happy now.and misty.........i am sure the same holds good for amit and neha too.

waterlily_126 thumbnail
thankoo mishtoo dii
love u

i just had a talk with him n he said it is all false...wow...some repoter she was...πŸ˜†...kya baat hein..

n the ppl who blved this article... πŸ‘
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 da article....very inetersting 😊
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivaviva

swordfish.......hope that u r happy now.and misty.........i am sure the same holds good for amit and neha too.

my closing comments

dont think too much should be read into whether people get along or not.  One cant be the best of friends with everyone. The people at the KYPh sets fortunately for us get along like a house on fire and hence we see a magical chemical reaction on our TV screen everyday Mon - Thurs.

Viva - yep the stars arent the kinds to wash their dirty linen in public. BTW just fyi, Amit is a Gem of a guy and Neha is an Adoreable Sweetheart!! All in the KYPH Family are like one big happy family.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

regi thumbnail
πŸ˜† ..... Pretty interesting article... thnx!!!! πŸ˜†
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is now a days getting out of  hand.. one topic... and we go in 5 different directions ....

why are things always blown out of proportion ...why are we always looking for opportunities to create differences...we can always have a difference of opinion ... but it doesnt mean we blow the roof off....  the article was posted ... read it and thank the person for it ... n move on .... i dont know why we r taking it so seriously... This is a personal matter between the stars... their interaction ... their friendship.. this is not our concern... i mean we watch kyph for Angad,kripa,Prithvi, Misty...the characters. if there is nuttin wrong on screen .. then we should accept it and enjoy our life... by blowing things out of proportion we r not only creating difference in this forum ... we r creating unhealthy environment for ourself... we come here to enjoy the show ...talk about the characters.. they way the show is shaping up... The show is nearly ending... Enjoy it till it last ...For the people who believe in this article well n good ... for the ppl who dont believe in this article .. well n good too ... There is no need to contradict each other.. get personal here...

Have Fun, Enjoy and Move on ... Life is too short to get mixed up on such small issues

samia

lilian thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: swordfishh

I do not believe in doubting a journalist's integrity πŸ˜› ....That's why I will believe this article this someone comes out in the open and denies the truth of this article...

Assuming that every word said in this article is true... This forms a good base for character analysis... It is nice to know that some people still do not believe in bad mouthing their colleagues even when the co stars have stooped so low so as to spew venom against you in public... It takes a lot of restraint to do that... Its surprising that a 20-21 yr old can exercise so much of restraint as opposed to her "mature" colleagues...
It doesn't speak too kindly about the people who are unchivolrous to their co stars... I am still to recover from the shock... that AMIT could be so petty and mean 😭 ... I hope ....I just hope he did not speak those exact words 🀒 ... Because I have always admired him for the gentleman he is...

I think our actors are setting bad examples in front of the youth which considers them as Icons... .....Its nice to be important...But its more important to be nice...😳

trueπŸ‘

i dont think neha has attiute she has the most innocet faceπŸ˜‰

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the interesting article πŸ˜†