Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 18)

-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghunoo

Amit Tandon needs to talk to Neha directly instead of washing this dirty linen in public. If you have been such pals then why can't you talk to one another instead of telling the reporter.

What is the reporter going to do - definitely not counsel them on the finer points of living in harmony.

Its just that one cannot live a life based on what press feels and going to press does nothing but create stories.

If you are looking to be the headlines on Page 3 or nobody recognizes you and that makes you want to drink a bottle of benzene by all means, dangle your sordid linen in public - We love reading it LOL or try to drape yourself with clothes the size of kitchen towels ..that works too

Amit isnt the type to wash his dirty linen in public. He knows how to respect a women!! This I can vouch for a fact! It was very unlike Amit to say something like that about Neha and when I spoke to him to get the facts right, he said that the statements mentioned in the article are false and untrue. Neha and he get along fine and this is just very irresponsible journalism. In fact he was never spoken to at all by the paper.

For those of you who dont believe me, can get the IF Development Team to call Amit and hear for themselves what he has to say!

Its unfortunate that media thrives on such gupshup without knowing and verifying the facts. Its saddenning that facts are mis- represented and mis quoted and blown totally out of proportion. Btw this article is very very old - almost a year old and a year back also Amit was misquoted!!!

Right Now, Everyone gets along like a house of fire. The news is old stale news! Recent Recorded Interviews of Amit, Neha and Suvarna are proof of the fact that there is nothing wrong between them. I would rather believe what I hear than believe whats written.

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 22 March 2006 at 7:59am

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenkumar

OH my god what is going on here!

This is just an article, nothing else. We are acting like it's somthing written about us and arguing like cats and dogs.

I suggest if u want to argue about this, take is up with Mumbai Mirror, they have a website mumbaimirror.com, login in, "contact us" option is on upper left hand side. Write them an email and debate on this there. Also, the article does have quoted lines, which means that is an individual's exact word.

Tell me one more thing, are we getting brownie points and chocolate for arguing like this, no we are not. This is just going back and forth, he said, she said. What's the point.

My suggestion again, take it up with Mumbaimirror and Reena Kapoor and you will get your answer.

Sangeeta

errr the quoted lines are false....Amit has denied giving such an interview to Mumbai mirror. He said the statements are false and untrue.. Dont believe na, go ahead and get the IF development team to ask amit themselves?

We dont need to take it up with the journo as I have heard it from the horse mouth that the statements are false and untrue and its fabricated recycled news that is coming back. I will rather blv what i hear

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 22 March 2006 at 8:06am
apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Originally posted by queenkumar

OH my god what is going on here! This is just an article, nothing else. We are acting like it's somthing written about us and arguing like cats and dogs. I suggest if u want to argue about this, take is up with Mumbai Mirror, they have a website mumbaimirror.com, login in, "contact us" option is on upper left hand side. Write them an email and debate on this there. Also, the article does have quoted lines, which means that is an individual's exact word. Tell me one more thing, are we getting brownie points and chocolate for arguing like this, no we are not. This is just going back and forth, he said, she said. What's the point. My suggestion again, take it up with Mumbaimirror and Reena Kapoor and you will get your answer. Sangeeta

errr the quoted lines are false....Amit has denied giving such an interview to Mumbai mirror. He said the statements are false and untrue.. Dont believe na, go ahead and get the IF development team to ask amit themselves?

We dont need to take it up with the journo as I have heard it from the horse mouth that the statements are false and untrue and its fabricated recycled news that is coming back. I will rather blv what i hear

Clap
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyeyed_25

Originally posted by ghunoo

Amit Tandon needs to talk to Neha directly instead of washing this dirty linen in public. If you have been such pals then why can't you talk to one another instead of telling the reporter.

What is the reporter going to do - definitely not counsel them on the finer points of living in harmony.

Its just that one cannot live a life based on what press feels and going to press does nothing but create stories.

If you are looking to be the headlines on Page 3 or nobody recognizes you and that makes you want to drink a bottle of benzene by all means, dangle your sordid linen in public - We love reading it LOL or try to drape yourself with clothes the size of kitchen towels ..that works too

Amit isnt the type to wash his dirty linen in public. He knows how to respect a women!! This I can vouch for a fact! It was very unlike Amit to say something like that about Neha and when I spoke to him to get the facts right, he said that the statements mentioned in the article are false and untrue. Neha and he get along fine and this is just very irresponsible journalism. In fact he was never spoken to at all by the paper.

For those of you who dont believe me, can get the IF Development Team to call Amit and hear for themselves what he has to say!

Its unfortunate that media thrives on such gupshup without knowing and verifying the facts. Its saddenning that facts are mis- represented and mis quoted and blown totally out of proportion. Btw this article is very very old - almost a year old and a year back also Amit was misquoted!!!

Right Now, Everyone gets along like a house of fire. The news is old stale news! Recent Recorded Interviews of Amit, Neha and Suvarna are proof of the fact that there is nothing wrong between them. I would rather believe what I hear than believe whats written.

well said it mishty.....finally Amit has confirmed that he didnt give that interview at all....its fake interview....The media dont have anything to write the news on news paper.....so they talk cooked nonsense storyAngryDead

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I wonder how I missed this topic Wink Thanks for the article.
I didnot read all pages. But I love Neha for her attitude. When attitude men are adorable how come attitude women not? Confused

All people by nature cannot get along with everyone easily. Some take time to make friendship. If that's called attitude I love it.Coz I'm of that nature.Embarrassed
I love Neha and her attitude a lot.keep up Neha .

Edited by vallanki - 22 March 2006 at 8:38am
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by galpal

Well done, Misty! So Amit has confirmed that he didnt give that interview at all! So I was right---the journalist made up all this to malign Neha Bamb! I wonder at whose instigation she did this??
Pallavi

Wll Done Kaise Galpal! Whatever little I know of Amit, he isnt the types nor kinds like whats been portrayed in the paper...

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
is this article true? is it interesting...
but i wonder if they really have that huge problems with eachother...even Amit and Neha...
anyway, why should people have attitude in the first place..? u can be friendly to others..cant you?!!!

NARGES

Go to top