Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 16)

insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
This thingi is like a Puzzle!!!no1 can solve it!!!!!!! LOL

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
About doubting the journalist's credibility... In the past we have had respectable members of the same fraternity writing things about Iqbal's liason with Aamna which were later written off as rumours... That's why I have my doubts... No offence to the journalist community... They are just doing their jobs... Big smile

When it comes to some actors being labelled as "Great Human Beings.".... Bad mouthing a colleague in public for whatever reason surely does not define a "Great" human being...
And our country's youth looks upto such people...

Disclaimer: I am assuming that none of the actors were misquoted. And every bit of this article is true.
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
those who disagree with the article and find it wrong.. why are those ppl wasting time here... come on ppl.. let atleast those who wanna read it read.. let others live atleast.. if some ppl dont wanna read it..why not leave the post.. and why are u ppl so debating on this while u know it not truth.. will ur replies make a change on this article.. huh???
Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:17am | IP Logged
great discussion guyz Tongue Tongue

I read all 18 pages
wat a discussion
keep it up guyzzzzzz LOL LOL LOL
swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

'great human being' doesnt mean u do not have the right to dislike a person,be it anyone..an dthere is nothin wrong in tellin ppl or anyone that u do not like or get along with XYZ

There is nothing wrong in disliking someone... But to let the whole world know that you dislike that person especailly to people who do not matter... Is certainly not a sign of a "Great Human Being"...Big smile

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

those who disagree with the article and find it wrong.. why are those ppl wasting time here... come on ppl.. let atleast those who wanna read it read.. let others live atleast.. if some ppl dont wanna read it..why not leave the post.. and why are u ppl so debating on this while u know it not truth.. will ur replies make a change on this article.. huh???

Everyone has a right to express their opinions... Is there a rule that you always have to "agree." ?? Even when the Iqbal Aamna article was posted people said it was not true... Big smile Is there anything wrong in debating?Wink When something as outrageous as this has come out in the media... Poeple have the right to react in a public forum...

Though I have my doubts... I will assume that this article is true unless and until its proved otherwise...Tongue

Edited by swordfishh - 22 March 2006 at 6:34am
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Everyone has a right to express their opinions... Is there a rule that you always have to "agree." ?? Even when the Iqbal Aamna article was posted people said it was not true... Big smile Is there anything wrong in debating?Wink

Though I have my doubts... I will assume that this article is true unless and until its proved otherwise...Tongue

then why are u head over heels for just an article.. why are u bothering it soo much.. huh??.. wht matters is wht u believe.. if u dont agree why are u so much pushing onto it.

who told u tht u have to agree...??? if u dont agree then u just say it.. why do u have to keep on debating.. ??? is this debte mansion???

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:38am | IP Logged

then why are u head over heels for just an article.. why are u bothering it soo much.. huh??.. wht matters is wht u believe.. if u dont agree why are u so much pushing onto it.

who told u tht u have to agree...??? if u dont agree then u just say it.. why do u have to keep on debating.. ??? is this debte mansion???

Whether I want to debate or not is my wish... And didn't I say I am assuming this article is true?? I am just expressing displeasure over the behavior of the actors... Thats all... I have a right to do that so pls ignore if you do not want to read my posts. Articles like this are written for the public and public reaction is expected....Big smile

Go to top