Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Hate traingle(Amit-neha-IQ) Article (Page 13)

vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Joined: 17 November 2005
Posts: 2989

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by vivaviva

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.

That is an old issue which everyone knows...Big smileTongue Initially when there were problems b/w Shweta and Cezanne she had given them warnings and stuff... I read it in an article... Now that everyone knows it... She is using it as a masala item...Tongue

that ekta woman....she knows her trade well.i think this time she will not give any warning to the actors coz she needs some scoop for her kandy floss......what sayLOLLOL

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Joined: 04 January 2006
Posts: 8853

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivaviva

Originally posted by roshni kumar

Originally posted by swordfishh

LOL

Originally posted by roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article

i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM
Name : Bella
First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

there were a variety of comments u shud read it

LOL I was wondering exactly the same thing...LOLLOLLOL

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...LOL LOLLOL .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

but why shd we care abt all this........even if this is all true,why shd the audience be affected.controversies and gossips are a part of this celluloid world.so,if neha has attitude problems or if amit cant keep his mouth shut...........why shd it matter to us.we love them as actors and why bother abt their real selves.

i understand what u mean but because ppl watch kyph they hope that every1 gets along on the sets in real life and then get disappointed 2 no that they actully dont  and we care cuz we luv kyph so much! 

apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Joined: 02 November 2004
Posts: 4457

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . . Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM Name : Bella First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time. there were a variety of comments u shud read it



aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fnx sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 da info....luv ya!!!! thnk god dis news is false man..i woz gna die!!!
vivaviva IF-Dazzler
vivaviva
vivaviva

Joined: 17 November 2005
Posts: 2989

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni kumar

Originally posted by vivaviva

Originally posted by roshni kumar

Originally posted by swordfishh

LOL

Originally posted by roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article

i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM
Name : Bella
First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time.

there were a variety of comments u shud read it

LOL I was wondering exactly the same thing...LOLLOLLOL

How can Amit "Walk out of the sets" when he has hardly been shooting... He has been a bed ridden vegetable in Kyph for the past month...LOL LOLLOL .....

What needs to be seen is how Etka will react when this article reaches her... I have heard she does not like her actors speaking out without her permission...And many of her actors have landed into trouble for doing this... She sure doesn't like her actors washing their dirty linen in public... No matter how "Snobbish" their co stars can get....

thats what i thought - amit hasnt really been on the sets so how can he storm off and bella sed she deals with iq and neha everyday - but i still dont no wat 2 believe - as i sed b4 this is bringing bad publicity 4 the show - if this article is true then 4 the shows sake they shouldnt have let the aud know abt this in this manner

but why shd we care abt all this........even if this is all true,why shd the audience be affected.controversies and gossips are a part of this celluloid world.so,if neha has attitude problems or if amit cant keep his mouth shut...........why shd it matter to us.we love them as actors and why bother abt their real selves.

i understand what u mean but because ppl watch kyph they hope that every1 gets along on the sets in real life and then get disappointed 2 no that they actully dont  and we care cuz we luv kyph so much! 

but will all these controversies keep the viewers away frm watching the show??????????

in that case stars like sanjay dutt,salman khan and many others involved in various controversies shd be disliked by the public......but they are stll loved and admired by their fans.

swordfishh IF-Dazzler
swordfishh
swordfishh

Joined: 28 April 2005
Posts: 3014

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by vivaviva

Originally posted by swordfishh

Originally posted by vivaviva

u've got a point there swordfish.....but her very own show kandy floss is doing the same thing.........did u see that cezzane khan episode where his costars were like really hammering him.

That is an old issue which everyone knows...Big smileTongue Initially when there were problems b/w Shweta and Cezanne she had given them warnings and stuff... I read it in an article... Now that everyone knows it... She is using it as a masala item...Tongue

  

that ekta woman....she knows her trade well.i think this time she will not give any warning to the actors coz she needs some scoop for her kandy floss......what sayLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Agreed... This would make a great scoop... Though I still prefer the Cezanne type of people who just stay quiet and say NO COMMENTS.... Instead of calling co stars names...Ouch

apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Joined: 02 November 2004
Posts: 4457

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:38am | IP Logged




AaaaaaaaaaaaWwwwwwwwww..wht a cute couple...bless!!!!
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Joined: 04 November 2004
Posts: 662

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
thnx for sharin
* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Joined: 04 January 2006
Posts: 8853

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tania_uk

Originally posted by roshni kumar

This is what somebody said in the comments section of the article i dont know how much truth there is in this but hey . . . Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:40:54 PM Name : Bella First of all Reena, please get your facts straight. I'm part of Balaji and have dealings with Neha and Iqbal everyday, and I can assure you that this news is false. Neha is a complete gem to work with and Ekta has already signed her on another serial to do a cameo. All the cast members get along with each other. Secondly Amit has hardly been on the sets, as he is now working on other projects, so how can there be any question of him leaving there sets when he's not there to begin with. Please get your facts right next time. there were a variety of comments u shud read it



aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...fnx sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 4 da info....luv ya!!!! thnk god dis news is false man..i woz gna die!!!

ur welcome but still we dont no wat the truth actually is!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEHA FANS COME AND SUPPORT NEHA….

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Maan-Diwani   Replies: 50   Views: 6739

Maan-Diwani 50 6739 09 January 2007 at 10:39am by Mona khanna
Neha-Fans-only: Neha Bamb about Love!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: amy22   Replies: 74   Views: 9464

amy22 74 9464 29 May 2006 at 2:04pm by am_786
NEHA GETS POPULAR...SBS on NEHA

2 3 4

Author: monikaseth   Replies: 28   Views: 4032

monikaseth 28 4032 06 April 2006 at 6:57am by choc_freak
Neha Neha Neha

2 3

Author: Angad_Kripa_200   Replies: 21   Views: 3051

Angad_Kripa_200 21 3051 11 November 2005 at 3:30pm by PuNjAbAn BaBe17
Neha Neha Neha Neha

2 3 4

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 30   Views: 4318

JennyPenny 30 4318 03 September 2005 at 8:20pm by *Dipti*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index